Friday, March 12, 2010

Feeling defeated?

My recent absence has brought some concern from my readers and I thank you for your kind emails and words of encouragement. I am doing ok, but I covet your prayers. I am trying to balance everything on my plate right now and it's no easy task.

I homeschool my boys plus run my business (which thankfully has been simplified recently), but I find myself wasting a lot of time. Time I could be using for housework, time in the Word...the important stuff. I have been feeling a bit defeated and overwhelmed, but I know this too shall pass. I am trying to refocus and regroup. I am not an organized person, so it's something I have to force myself to do. When I do, things go quite smoothly, but then after often a short time, something get's thrown into my plan and it all falls apart.

Why is it so hard to start a GOOD habit? With the Lord's help, one day I will get it....even if it doesn't happen till glory ;)! What helps me to pick myself up and try again is God's unfailing forgiveness and love. I often wonder how He can continue to put up with my blunders and shortcomings, but then I am reminded about how I deal with my children when they fail. I love them still, forgive them again and again, I pick them up, dust them off, and do my best to help them back down the right road.

I want to share a song with you, it's a beautiful song....one that fully explains the way I am feeling and I couldn't say it any better....it just started playing while I was typing this....how's that for timing :)......God's perfect timing, wouldn't you say?

It's called You Love Me Still....

At times my feet have wandered far away,
from boundaries that have always kept me safe.
Wherever I may go, Lord, it's good to know
the love you have for me will never fade.

You love me still and that is so amazing.
You love me still, forever and unfailing.
Wherever I go your grace will follow,
Mercy today and more tomorrow.
You always have, you always will,
You love me still.

Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend,
The beauty of the grace I 'm living in.
No matter what I do, whatever I go through,
The love you have for me will never end.

You love me still and that is so amazing.
You love me still, forever and unfailing.
Wherever I go your grace will follow,
Mercy today and more tomorrow.
You always have, you always will,
You love me still.


I don't have a verse for you today, but I believe God will still speak to you through the words I have shared.

Much love dear ones....God is SO good!

~Korin

2 comments:

Elaine M said...

Wasn't God good to send that song at just the right time!

Don't beat yourself up so badly - you are an extremely busy woman and God understands that. Maybe posting every day wasn't what God intended - when He wants something out there, He'll lay it on your heart and you'll know.

Learning to walk in Peace needs to be a priority - let His Peace fill your every moment and just do the next little thing He puts before you. It'll all get done - in His timing.

You are loved eternally and deeply! Have a blessed day. Peace.

Anonymous said...

On your Friday March 12th post at 8:20 pm
that song is amazing, i sing that at school, and i was wondering if you actually had music to that song and if you did, could you share/
thanksw for your time