
Hello friends! It seems my crafty time is so limited anymore, so when I get the chance to play, I need to grab it! ;) Today I enjoyed playing in the color challenge over at SCS.
My card features the chickadee I illustrated for a new set we just released called God's Purpose. The sentiment I used is from Winter Friends.
I popped up the chickadee's wing to add a bit of dimension....although I think it's time for a new X-acto knife. Mine done a better job of chewing up the paper than slicing it ;). And look, Ma! I used my sewing machine!!.....for the first time in months!
| Stamps: God's Purpose Winter Friends (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Season's Greetings (Echo Park) |
| Ink: Memento, Copics, Versafine |
| Accessories: machine stitching, ribbon, Nesties, Lacey Eyelet border die available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps |
Have you had the chance to hop in the SNSS Birthday Blog Hop yet? I squeezed it in yesterday between all my running here and there and WOW! Talk about being inspired!
If you haven't hopped yet, I invite you to head over to the SNSS blog and get started. You won't be sorry!
And to those of you who did hop and left such encouraging comments----THANK YOU! I cannot tell you how much you have blessed all of us with your sweet words.
Before I go, I thought I'd share a sweet pic of one of the kittens. They are 12 weeks old already.....and growing so fast. This if Fluff aka Fluff 'n Stuff aka Fluffer Nutter....she has a thing for snuggling ;).

Thanks for visiting me today! Don't forget to count your blessings!!
Love ya---bye!
14 comments:
That is just fabulous! I wish I had just an ounce of your beautiful creativity!!
Beautiful Korin, love that bird image...
I am so glad you were able to find time to make this! Beautiful birdie, wonderful papers and I love the ribbon trim!
Wow, this turned out so beautiful! I love that new die and the whole card has such an elegant look! BEAUTIFUL!
Your card is simply elegant and amazing! LOVE the papers and stitching. The design is perfect!! Who wouldn't love to snuggle with that cutie?! xx
This is outstanding! The chickadee is beautiful.
sooooooo......much talent!!thank you for sharing......
Your little chickadee is fabulous, Korin! Love the papers and that glorious die...can't wait to use mine! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Cathy
Hey, Korine, would you be a sweet and contact Monika where a mighty friendly tutorial was being complimented but the comment didn't show up after two tries? Please have her email me, or you may as we have emailed in the past, with 'winter blessings' in various fonts (?) stamp set names as I wasn't catching those in the tutorial and they would be so handy for military messages for personnel from lands of four distinct season. Thanks bunches, Korine. mt23stamper Keep Looking UP!
Hey, Korine, This birthday blog hop makes a day of bright ideas perky! Thank you for all the talent oooozing from each sample shared! <mt23stamper@yahoodotcom) That's the entire addy which did not transmit on a previous message. Wow! HB to ya'!
Keep Looking UP!
Beautiful card Korin. Such a lovely image, colors... the papers are gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on the die! :o)
Hi Korin
Been a while since I've visited to check in on the kits & you're right - they're growing awesomely - look a lot older yet hard to believe 3 months gone already hey?
I've been flat out making boxed cards lately but looking forward to a bit of "me" time now that my C. card season is over for the most part - from here on I can make without pressure - YAY!!
Blessings, Romayne
Belfast, N.I. UK
Very lovely card, Korin! I must get on with mine, big time! Love that sweet kitty!! ;D
This is so pretty! That bird is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment