I only have a quick minute to share today so I am not going to go into a lot of detail here but you can get the full scoop on the SNSS Blog, so you really need to check it out :).....
Our February release is already available to order and here is a sample using one of the sets, Egg-cited Cocoa :).
I used Taylor's fun sketch from SCS this week :)...I hope you'll check it out!
I found you blog because I am a member ( not very active ) at Split Coast and receive emails each time there is a new sketch challenge and with you hosting today - I noticed your scripture and so clicked on your blog. Your cards are so neatly made - great coloring in. I am now subscribing to your blog so will know when you post something new. God Bless from another Born Again believer. Anne-Marie
2 comments:
Such a SWEET card Korin. Lvoe the fun colors and the pretty papers. The blings and ribbon are perfect.
I found you blog because I am a member ( not very active ) at Split Coast and receive emails each time there is a new sketch challenge and with you hosting today - I noticed your scripture and so clicked on your blog.
Your cards are so neatly made - great coloring in.
I am now subscribing to your blog so will know when you post something new.
God Bless from another Born Again believer.
Anne-Marie
Post a Comment