Today's featured set is...
This adorable set will make your Easter & Spring creations sweet as can be. Create fun scenes or use the images alone. Either way will be cute, cute, cute!!- Set includes 10 images and 3 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6"x4"
- Taller bunny image measures approximately 1 3/4" x 2 3/4"
- Illustrated by Korin Sutherland
- Set is priced at $15
I used both of the sweet bunny images from the set to create this scene. I wanted to keep the focus one the images so I kept the layout pretty simple. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the white bottom panel. The sentiment on the tag is from our Mini Critters set release last month.
I hope you enjoyed my card. Check out more of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, February 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, February 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!


18 comments:
What a great stamp set! and your card is so charming...would make lovely cards for other occasions, too! Thanks for sharing
Very cute scene you created for these adorable bunnies!
Cute card.
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Cute card! Love these sweet bunnies! God Bless!!
Lovely card Korin! I really adore this set - it makes me miss living in PA where all the bunnies used to hop under our shed and nibble the grass and Ty would bark at them, LOL!! It will be great for scrapbooking my PA pics!
~ Meredith
These bunnies are so sweet, Korin! Love this new set!
I'm always envious of oyur coloring..it's so realistic. Love these bunnies!
Beautiful card and beautiful coloring.
Another great card! Your coloring is perfect1
beautifully colored bunnies on this sweet CAS card
very cute!!!
Darling card Korin. Fabulous coloring. I can never draw grass like you do!
Very cute card. I like how the ears on the rabbit go above the layer. Very pretty card
Cute fun card!
I'm loving those bunnies! Very nice coloring - makes them hop right off the card! :)
Such sweet little bunnies and so much like what we watch out of our window now days the coloring makes them look so real
I really love these bunnies!! :) Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and the button-bow. :)
Love those little bunnies! Love the color you chose!
Post a Comment