Ok, so it's been a REALLY long time since I have posted here. I am sorry if you had come to enjoy my posts, but life sort of stepped in and I just had to take some time off. I can't promise I will have frequent words of wisdom to share here, but I would like to pop in now and then at least to share tidbits of anything that may be on my heart. I'd even LOVE to hear from you now and then, so if you have a testimony to share, something that God did for you, a way he answered prayer, protected you or provided for you, please share so that I, too, can be blessed as you have been :).
Right now I am contemplating a few things, decisions really......I have brought them before the Lord, so the waiting has begun. It's so hard to be patient especially for a person (LIKE ME) who loves instant gratification, but I know the Lord's timing is perfect. His way is best so I am waiting and watching to follow His leading.
To quote one of the most popular passages of scripture....
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalm 23:1-3
This passage makes it so much easier to wait because I know that His leading is for my good and His ultimate glory!!
Thank you, Father, for your constant provision and leading. Help me to wait patiently for your direction in these specific areas of my life. Grant me wisdom to see your leading and to make the right decisions. I want only to be in YOUR WILL. In Jesus most holy name, AMEN.
1 comment:
Wonderful to receive a post from you after such a long time. Knowing that our Father guides us with such love is a firm foundation during these difficult times. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Blessings dear friend.
Post a Comment