Hello friends!
I am indeed still here, just not doing much blogging lately...in fact even my crafty blog has been extremely neglected as of late....and this morning I come to find that all of my pictures have disappeared on both blogs.....fun stuff....anyway, it was my own doing, although at the time I had no idea it would happen....I was trying to switch over all of my blogs to the Google account I use more regularly and making the switch deleted all of my photos :(. What a total bummer!!! I don't have the time or energy to replace all those images, so my posts are just going to have to remain the way they are now.....pictureless. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully from here on out you will have plenty of pretty things to look at....which brings me to the changes....
I have decided to combine my two blogs (this one and InkyDoodle) because I barely have time for even one. I plan to use this blog for both my crafty shares and personal insights. I hope this does not cause too much of a problem for my readers. It's just something I need to consolidate to make life easier. With the new school year looming ahead (we start late next week already!), my blogging time will likely be even less.
On the bright side, I do hope to have more to share concerning my spiritual journey. I know many of you have missed my posts (which, BTW, is very encouraging, but at the same time very humbling) so I really want to get back into them as time allows and the Lord leads.
Thank you for your patience and for sticking it out with me! It means so much!!
I do have to jet for now, but I will leave you with this adorable card my niece Kylie and I made earlier this week when three of my nieces slept over. She is 5 years old and cute as a button. She LOVES coming to "Aunt Korin's" house so she can make cards with me. I am sure you can imagine that I cherish our crafty time together, as well :).
Make it a good day!!
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:2-3
Much love,


2 comments:
This paper is soooo pretty! All my nieces grew up but I remember how much fun it was to have them over! Enjoy your day!
Absolutely adorable! I know you must love the stamping time with your nieces since it's good girl time with them. Your Molly is just one of the cutest images and I love the pretty colors you used.
Post a Comment