
I used one of our new releases, Cocoa's Gift. It's a great set for not just Christmas but birthday's, too :). I paper-pieced the gift with some gorgeous paper from SEI. The rest of the image was colored with Copics.
On a different note, please be sure to mark your calendars for a fabulous September Release Blog Hop on September 1st. It's going to be a fun day of inspiration, challenges and prizes so you won't want to miss it! We're releasing 10 more sets and can't wait to share them with you!! Sneak peeks will start TOMORROW so be sure to stop by the SNSS Blog and the DT blogs to see what we've been making!
Thanks for stopping by today.
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5
3 comments:
Korin, What an adorable card. Great designer paper. It looks so cute on the gift box. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing your talent. Have a blessed day.
Deb
Awwh! Such an adorable card and I can't wait til he's a digi! The layout and papers are great and I love the "picnic" ribbon!!! Just adorable!
Great card. I love mice!!! I tried looking for that paper, but couldn't find it on SEI's site. Do you know if it is still available?
Post a Comment