Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blog Candy Winner & Sweet Stop Card

Well, it's Saturday the 21st and that means a couple of things....

#1 I have a blog candy winner to announce.......


LEZLYE :)!!!!

Congratulations!!!! Please email me to claim your prize :).

#2 It's time for another fun sketch brought to you by The Sweet Stop. Since it's the third Saturday of the month it also happens to be our Sketch with a SPIN! The spin is to "Think School"----create anything that could relate to school but be sure to stick to our sketch.

We are giving away a free stamp set for every 30 participants we get, so hop on over and play along with us!!

Here's my "Think School" creation.....


I used the Autumn Lovin' Cocoa clear set for my card but this little cutie is also available as a digi, An Apple For Cocoa.

I suppose I could go two ways with this one as far as the "spin".....School means Fall and Fall means apples :) AND of course my card also fits the old tradition of bringing the teacher an apple :)....I wonder if anyone actually does that anymore...hmmmm.....well, anyway.....I gotta scoot.....

My dear friend, stamping buddy and fellow DT member, Janette Olen, is coming in tonight with her girls. They will be staying with us for a few days so I have to finish getting the house ready. I am hoping we will be able to squeeze in some long overdue stamping time ;).

Have a Christ-centered day :)!!




5 comments:

Sheila Miller Taylor said...

Love the card

Nancy said...

So Cute!!
Are minds were thinking alike two weeks in a row.
Scary!!

Natalie said...

Sweet card and I think perfect for a school theme. Apples and Autumn are definitely an A-okay;-)
Congrats to the winner of the blog candy!

goldyfish said...

Cute card and congrats Lezlye

dstandard said...

Fabulous card and love the Core'dinations on it!