Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoulder Update & Reminder...

Well, I went to the doctor this afternoon and it turns out I have two separate issues....I have a slightly herniated disk in my neck and, for lack of a better term, very elasticized ligaments in my shoulder. He has prescribed 3 meds (a steroid, an anti-inflammatory and something else I can't recall) as well as physical therapy 3 times a week for 4 weeks and I have to go back to see him in a month. He's a fantastic doctor so I am really hoping this regimen is going to help.

Anyway, thank you so much for praying!! Before I scoot I want to remind you about tomorrow's blog hop!! The fun starts on the SNSS Blog. See you then!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm praying for your shoulder to heal well and that this regiman works perfectly for you!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Korin,

I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you.

Deb

Missy said...

Watch out for those steroids. I was on one a few months ago and it did crazy things. Although, my skin did feel great! Thinking of you!