Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I have to keep today's post short...we're heading out to Prayer Meeting soon.....

I made this card today for the Splitcoast sketch challenge. I went a little crazy with adding more and more to it, but hey, after those CAS cards I think I needed to make up for the lack of stuff I used--LOL!

The image is a new digi called Sweet Dreams and the sentiment is from our Precious Baby clear set. I just love making baby cards and this one was no exception....although I did struggle with coloring it at the beginning, because I wanted to try some non-traditional baby colors.

I hope you like it!

Have a fabulous evening!

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. Colossians 3:1-3

1 comment:

Leah said...

This is SO precious! I love every little detail about it, I need to use this digi:)