Wowie, my inbox has been overflowing with new subscriber emails after yesterday's switcheroo post. Thanks so much for choosing to follow me on this blog. It means a lot to me!
Today is Saturday and that means we have another fabulous sketch over at The Sweet Stop. Sketches are such a great way to get the crafty mojo going, so if you need a boost, or even if you don't ;), I hope you will join us!
Here's my card using an adorable freebie digi image I snatched up a while back from Meljen's. I totally love her fun and whimsical images. They just make me smile :).

I paired this sweetie-pie image with a fun baby sentiment from one of our newer clear sets, Precious Baby. I think this lion works great for a baby card. Don't you? The papers are Basic Grey----I can't recall the line at the moment, but if you really want to know, leave me a comment with a way to contact you and I will get back to you.
On a personal note....do you ever struggle with patience?? Boy, I do! I have such a hard time waiting for anything. When I want something, I want it yesterday, KWIM? ;) Well, you know that song "He's Still Workin' On Me".......that's ME :). God is still working on me....teaching me each day to be more patient, to lean on him, just a bit more, to trust His way and not my own so today I want to share this verse with you....
On a personal note....do you ever struggle with patience?? Boy, I do! I have such a hard time waiting for anything. When I want something, I want it yesterday, KWIM? ;) Well, you know that song "He's Still Workin' On Me".......that's ME :). God is still working on me....teaching me each day to be more patient, to lean on him, just a bit more, to trust His way and not my own so today I want to share this verse with you....
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psalm 62:5
Psalm 62:5
Perhaps it will encourage you, as it has encouraged me.
May you feel God's unending love for YOU today!
May you feel God's unending love for YOU today!
7 comments:
Way too cute card my friend and your coloring is always perfect! Thanks for letting us know about the blog update. I didn't know that you had this one too that was personal and I know that it will be uplifting and inspirations for me to read daily. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and gifts with us.
Love this image Korin and yes, it is great for a baby card... Beautiful!
Super cute card! I love that saying. Patience is a difficult one for me too.
This is so sweet! I love the little roses with the image. Patience? What's that?! *LOL* I feel like God's really been working on me with that too...a lot. But He is faithful, hugs to you!
Such a cute card! Love that image... great coloring... and pretty paper and embellishments. :o)
Thank you so much for changing your blog and including the devotional comments. They are a blessing along with your beautiful cards. God bless you as you encourage others.
Beautiful card & I love that image!!!
Post a Comment