Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sing With Me Sunday

Today I am worshiping at home with a sick kiddo. I am listening to a CD of beautiful old hymns of the Faith done in strings and it just blesses my heart :). I thought I would share the lyrics to one that encouraged me this morning.

Jesus Paid It All

I hear the Savior say, “Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

For nothing good have I Whereby Thy grace to claim;
I’ll wash my garments white In the blood of Calv’ry’s Lamb.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

And now complete in Him,My robe, His righteousness,
Close sheltered ’neath His side,
I am divinely blest.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lord, now indeed I find Thy pow’r, and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots And melt the heart of stone.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

When from my dying bed My ransomed soul shall rise,
“Jesus died my soul to save,” Shall rend the vaulted skies.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

And when before the throne I stand in Him complete,
I’ll lay my trophies down, All down at Jesus’ feet.

Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.


It brings tears to my eyes to read these precious words. Praise the Lord for his unending mercies and love for me, a sinner unworthy!

I pray that you are blessed by this hymn as I have been and that you, too, are praising our Lord and Savior for His precious gift of salvation for ALL sinners, even YOU and I!

I'll leave you with this lovely fall card I made yesterday using one of Sweet 'n Sassy's newest digis, Fall Arrangement. I drew it earlier in the week because I caught the Autumn bug :). It's my favorite time of year but goes oh so quickly. I hope this card makes you smile as you look forward to the beauty soon to come :)!


Prayers and blessings,



4 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Love that old hymn too! And your card is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment. Trust your little guy is feeling better soon.

Have a blessed day!
Hugs!

~~Deby said...

Korin, thank you for this...I am home today too....and have something very heavy on my heart...so thank you again..
Deby

Chrisd said...

Great hymn and just love the card. Hoping he is feeling better soon and you don't get sick as well.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I just love this new image. It is definitely going on my "wish" list.

I hope he is feeling better. Take care of yourself too.