Friday, August 27, 2010

Love & Laughter


I have been on a white kick lately.....using a lot of white on my cards, that is. It just makes a card look so crisp and clean.

I made this particular card almost a week ago for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. I loved Princess Heather's card, so I decided to CASE it :).

I used Serene Silhouettes and Thankful Molly (sentiment). I sponged my Nestie shape to give the look of sky then stamped the sentiment. The image was colored with markers and then stamped on AND off the sponged Nestie shape. I added some glitter to the flowers (gotta have a little bling) and a splash of color with the matching blue cardstock and ribbon. Oh and of course a few pearls to finish it off :). This card only took me about 10 minutes to make. Gotta love that!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow for a beautiful September sneak peek using our Sweet Stop sketch.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

May you feel the peace of God today!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the white,another beauty!

Shari said...

Hi Korin! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comments. Love your blog, you have a wonderful talent in choosing embellishments, papers and placement for your cards.

Kim said...

Stunning card! I think I might have to case your case! LOL! :-)