I had intended on posting something yesterday, but a friend, whom I rarely see came over to spend the day with me, so blogging took the back burner. Spending time with a friend is more important :) and we had a great day! I can't wait to get together again----Hugs, Mary!
Since it's Saturday, I have another sketch card to share for today's Sweet Stop sketch. It's a fun one, too, so I hope you will play along!
I have to confess, since we started school this week and I was busy all day yesterday, I TOTALLY forgot that I had not made my Sweet Stop card for our post today. So this morning, after I got my coffee, answered a few emails and got the family all settled, I sat down to create my card....better late than never, right :)?
I figured since I was making a card anyway, I might as well check out today's Inspiration challenge over at Splitcoast (you know how much I love their challenges :). As I was perusing the inspiration site, I found this adorable Be Happy Dishtowel. It reminded me of Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper which I have had sitting here for weeks, but had not used, so here we are :)....
Since it's Saturday, I have another sketch card to share for today's Sweet Stop sketch. It's a fun one, too, so I hope you will play along!
I have to confess, since we started school this week and I was busy all day yesterday, I TOTALLY forgot that I had not made my Sweet Stop card for our post today. So this morning, after I got my coffee, answered a few emails and got the family all settled, I sat down to create my card....better late than never, right :)?
I figured since I was making a card anyway, I might as well check out today's Inspiration challenge over at Splitcoast (you know how much I love their challenges :). As I was perusing the inspiration site, I found this adorable Be Happy Dishtowel. It reminded me of Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper which I have had sitting here for weeks, but had not used, so here we are :)....
This was another one of those cards where I just kept adding and adding, and I had to eventually just say ENOUGH ALREADY and just be done with it-LOL! There is a lot going on, but I do really like how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it as well! I used our Everyday Miracles set---it's such a great "go-to" set :). And I just love this sentiment. It helps keep my focus on being content.Here's a close-up of some of the detail, just in case you wanna see it ;)...

Thanks for visiting me today! I so enjoy your comments and encouragement!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Have a fabulous weekend!
7 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful card. Perfect papers to match the butterfly
This is one stunning card Korin. I was not too much of a fan of the DP, but you made it rock. Wow. God sure has given you a gift.
Korin,
This is great and I have all of the items on my desk. Thanks for sharing a beautiful idea with us.
Oh Korin, this is another beauty!
Gorgeous!!! I love this paper ~ you now have me convinced I should get some!! Love how you put the butterfly and sentiment together!!
Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy
And thanks again for another fabby sketch!
It was a great day with Korin and her three sons!~ I enjoyed every moment of it.
Oh my goodness! This is stunning!
Post a Comment