Remember yesterday I mentioned trying my CAS card with a cross? Well, I did and I love it :)! I changed a couple things besides using the cross.....I sponged instead of brayering, I added a scallop frame and I added some blingage ;) and I must say I really do love it! I think it would make such a nice note card for our church card ministry. The great thing is it would look nice in any color.

The stamp set I used is one of our older sets which, I am thrilled to mention, is being re-released very soon!! It's called Elegant Blessings. You may have noticed this cross is in our logo as well as the DT watermarks :).
I have to go make dinner for my hungry gremlins, so until next time.....
I have to go make dinner for my hungry gremlins, so until next time.....

2 comments:
This is lovely!
Beautiful card.
Post a Comment