
I don't know about you but I LOVE fall! I love the crisp, cool air....I love the colors and the scents....I love jeans and sweaters....and I love the FOOD! This image illustrated by Chris Dickinson makes me long for Fall. It also reminds me of the bountiful blessings God bestows upon me each day.
Today's card a sneak peek of a beautiful set being released on Wednesday, but it's also for today's fun sketch over at The Sweet Stop. I hope you will join the rest of the Sugar Babies and play along!
And don't forget about the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog Hop on Wednesday! We have lots more to share with you!
May your day be bountifully blessed :)!
3 comments:
So pretty! Love the sketch, will have to try that one:)
Beautiful Korin and I almost got this stamp to use but wasn't sure how to color it, but now you've inspired me!
How beautiful Korin, Love your coloring!!
Post a Comment