Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Christmas!---SNSS Blog Hop

Well, it's official! Blog hop day has arrived! Have you seen our 10 newest stamp sets yet? Aren't they fabulous?! And wowzers, how about all the fantastic sneak peeks this week? I hope you are ready for even more inspiration, because this blog hop is chock-full of it!

My card for today features a sweet Cocoa image from the new set A Cocoa Kind of Christmas. It's a fantastic set for those Christmas cards you need to start working on :)!

Cocoa is ready to decorate the tree with this lovely ornament. Wouldn't you love to have his help ;)?

My card qualifies for one of the challenges being hosted today for our Blog Hop celebration but you have to keep hopping to figure out what it is and who is hosting it :). In fact, there are 3 challenges with prizes being hosted throughout the hop so be sure to check out the rest of the blogs for all the details.

If you have been following along, your next stop is Kim's blog, but here is the whole list of participants just in case you missed someone:


Oh and before I forget....I have a special coupon to share with you today! It's good today only, so you have to act fast if you want to save some $$! The code is SEPT10BH and it will take 10% off your total order, that includes our new release!! Aren't you lucky :)?! Oh and don't forget we offer FREE SHIPPING with a $50 order (US customers only)!

Thanks so much for hopping along today! Enjoy the rest of the hop!

May your day be richly blessed and your heart full of joy!

29 comments:

Robin Parker said...

Love, love your card!! The DP is gorgeous. I think red and white is a GREAT combination. Thanks for sharing

Chrissy D said...

This is such a pretty card - love your coloring and the SPARKLE!!! YOur banner looks pretty too!! Is there a program you used to make that?

Chrisd said...

A Cocoa kind of Christmas is so sweet and your card is making me eager for the holidays. I can't wait to see what is next on the hop!

Lorie said...

This card is so sweet, Korin! The colors are amazing and look just stunning together. It's pretty hard to get any cuter than Cocoa, and he looks like he could jump off that card and start trimming the tree any minute. I love the sparkly bow on the ornament. This is an adorable card!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Kim said...

Love this Korin! Great color combo, great patterns, great coloring, love the bling...OK, I'll stop gushing now...it's adorable! :-)

Tink said...

TOO CUTE!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card Korin!

Thebug415 said...

LOVE it! Such an adorable image, and great colors.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Your Cocoa is so cute Korin. Lovely coloring.

Tricia said...

So cute, Korin!!! I hope your shoulder is feeling better today!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous! love your coloring

Nancy said...

Fabulous coloring as always!!!!!

mom2fivekiddos said...

Korin,
Thank you! Thank you for being so strong in your faith you are unafraid to proclaim it from the mountaintops! You are an inspiration to me! I will GLADLY and HAPPILY be ordering your stamps! Please, if you get a moment, check out my blog. www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin (aka. Scrapping Mama Hen)

Tammy Q Howell said...

Love that mouse and the colors are beautiful! May the Lord bless you for spreading the word of His love and salvation!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wooowhooo!!! I haven't had a chance to check you guys out in a while and I'm so glad I did today!! This little guy is just adorable. Thanks so much for all the chances to win and for the discount!

auntie lisa said...

Very adorable....I LOVE the papers you have used...do you happen to know what company they are by???? Well I am off to hop on to look at some more wonderful projects!! Thanks so much for sharing and also for the coupon code.
xxxx
Lisa

Kim H said...

Beautiful colors! Love how it all flows wonderfully together!
tfs
Kim H
rkrharris at comcast dot net

Janice M said...

Korin this is BEAUTIFUL!! Love all the layers and the sparkle.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you colored Cocoa and the ornament. Fabulous!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Your card is gorgeous and so love this image. I have said to one of the other gals here that it is a wonderful reminder of the retro style bulbs my Mom use to have on her tree. I so love this and the way that eveyone can make this image so different, but yet make it their own is outstanding. I haven't been here in a long time, and so clearly miss it. So just had to jump in here and do this hop. So happy for you and how God is indeed blessing you in this business, but also using you to bless so many others. Hugs.

Jeri said...

Cocoa is simply my favorite. I'm going to have to get that one, for sure. Lovely card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- your beautiful ornament really pops- such a great card! Great new releases too- I love seeing some of the digi's in clear too. TFS

Sandy said...

So cute! I love the glitter on the bow and the pretty colors and papers you used! ADORABLE!

Maria Matter said...

so very pretty Korin!

Lagene said...

That is the sweetest little mouse!!!! Lovely card!

Anita said...

Super cute!

Judy McMullen said...

Love this sweet Cocoa image and your gorgeous card! What a nice treat...card and coupon!!

Jan Garber said...

Red being my favorite color, I jsut swooned over the little mouse! Thanks for sharing! Jan G http://scrapnsurprise.blogspot.com/2010/09/holiday-time.html

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new release! All of the new sets are fantastic, Korin -- you, Leah, and Chris did such a wonderful job illustrating them. Your card is so festive and happy -- it's sure to bring someone a very happy Christmas! Hugs, Deedee