Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sweet Stop Sketch

Hello all!

I am back today with another card for the Sweet Stop. I apologize for being absent for so long....I have been so busy with physical therapy, school, and getting the new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps website up and running (BTW, you have to check it out!!!). I have had zero time for crafting.

We went on a field trip yesterday to the Hay Creek Festival (pics to follow). It was a great day but very tiring. It dawned on me last night that I still needed to make my card for today so I whipped this one up quick and then headed to bed-----at 8:30pm!!! I can tell you it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I sure needed it!


Anyway, back to my card. I used a brand new release called Season of Love. We sold out of it fast but we have more on the way, so go grab a set on preorder before THEY, too, are gone!

I have to run---I have lots more digis to add to the new site.

Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Sheila Miller said...

Love, love, love the new website

Mary said...

beautiful card.. I will be preordering soon.

Stampvanwinkle said...

Very pretty Korin, So elegant.
Your new website is awesome!!!!!!!!! Love it.
Now rest up, you have cards to make. :)
Blessings,

Deb

Lorie said...

This is a stunner, Korin! From the interest of the offset panels to the crisp clean look of the black image on white, this card is a vision! I'm in love with that paper, and of course the stamp set, too!!

Love ya,
Lorie

Stampvanwinkle said...

This is beautiful Korin.
Hope you doing well.