Wow, how did another week go by without me posting here??? Perhaps it was my crazy schedule again this week. I am very sorry if you have been stopping by hoping to see something new. I honestly hadn't made a thing until yesterday, when I made TWO cards :)...one for today's Sweet Stop sketch and another for a SCS challenge which I hope to share with you maybe Monday.
Anyway, for today's card I used one of our new Fall sets called Gobble Gobble. You can also grab just the image as a digi. Templeton Turkey just makes me smile and when you read the sentiment that comes with him, you just might laugh out loud :).
May your stuffing be tasty
And your turkey plump.
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize.
But most of all, my dear friend,
May your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay of your thighs!
And your turkey plump.
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize.
But most of all, my dear friend,
May your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay of your thighs!
Isn't that great?! LOL! You can grab this fun set for just $11.00 on our NEW website :).
The sketch for today also has a color spin to use mustard yellow and deep red and we are giving away two Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets to one lucky winner, so head on over to The Sweet Stop and join the fun!
May your day be Christ-centered!
The sketch for today also has a color spin to use mustard yellow and deep red and we are giving away two Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets to one lucky winner, so head on over to The Sweet Stop and join the fun!
May your day be Christ-centered!

4 comments:
What an adorable card! I love the cute little turkey!
Your coloring on this is AWESOME, Korin! I've always loved Mr. Templeton, and the new little poem in this set is so much fun, and too funny! Beautifully done card!!!!
Hugs,
Lorie
Fabulous Korin!!! This card is fantastic, love every bit of it!
Korin, This is sooo cute! I love the sentiment. It is perfect for the holidays. Wonderful card. Thanks for making me smile. Have a great day.
Post a Comment