Hello, friends!
I am still alive....just haven't had much time for blogging lately. It's crunch time with the York Heirloom Stamp Festival less than 2 weeks away, so I am frantically trying to tie up all the loose ends.
I spent some time yesterday working on the display a bit more and decided it might be nice to have more than just cards to show off our stamps, so I altered a bunch of items I have been saving.
Here is one of the many items I whipped up for our display----a fun little coffee tin turned into a treat box. I used our sweet Christmas Itty Bitties stamp set.
I am still alive....just haven't had much time for blogging lately. It's crunch time with the York Heirloom Stamp Festival less than 2 weeks away, so I am frantically trying to tie up all the loose ends.
I spent some time yesterday working on the display a bit more and decided it might be nice to have more than just cards to show off our stamps, so I altered a bunch of items I have been saving.
Here is one of the many items I whipped up for our display----a fun little coffee tin turned into a treat box. I used our sweet Christmas Itty Bitties stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a joy-filled, Christ-centered day!
3 comments:
fantastic,
wishing you lots of success for the show,
hugs
Angie
So cute. What about altering a box filled with hot chocolate mix and Cocoa decorating the box?
Korin, your box is so adorable.
Post a Comment