Sunday, September 5, 2010

SNSS is Sponsoring CPS this week!


Be sure to check out their sketch this week and play along for your chance at a fantastic Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps prize!

My card features the adorable snowman from our Welcome Jesus stamp set. I just love how he's gazing up at the Heavens with a grateful smile. So sweet :)!

The great thing about CPS sketches is that they are so open for interpretation.....


Now let's see what you got! Enter your creations over at the CPS blog. Can't wait to see what you create!

On a personal note, today starts a new Sunday School quarter and I will be teaching the 4 and 5 year-olds. I am really looking forward to it. It's such a fun class and the children are sweet as can be.

May you have a blessed Lord's day of worship and service!!

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your snowman card, the colors and layout are wonderful! God Bless You!