Did you enjoy yesterday's blog hop? Wow! I sure did! The Design Divas knocked this one out of the park! I hope you will join us in the challenges posted by Tricia, Janette and Chris for a chance to win a free set! You have until Saturday to play along!
Now for my card.....
I played along with Janette's awesome sketch challenge and Chris's non-traditional Christmas colors challenge.
Now for my card.....
I played along with Janette's awesome sketch challenge and Chris's non-traditional Christmas colors challenge.

The greatest gift ever given in the history of the world was the gift of Jesus, God in the flesh. Through Him alone are we saved from the bondage of sin and death. There is NOTHING we could ever do to merit salvation....it doesn't happen by being a good person, by keeping the 10 commandments (which no one has ever done anyway-not even your pastor, minister or clergyman), by going to church, by being in the choir or teaching Sunday School, or by giving money to the church...salvation comes through FAITH alone in the one and only Son of God, JESUS!
That is was Christmas is all about....God's most gracious and generous gift being given to all the world. How thankful I am for His gift and His salvation!!
The image I used for my card today comes in one of our new stamp sets appropriately named The Greatest Gift. It was illustrated by my dear friend Chris Dickinson. I am soooo glad she is back on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps team :). We have surely missed her and her beautiful artwork! This wonderful set includes the gorgeous image shown here as well as 5 sentiments.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
That is was Christmas is all about....God's most gracious and generous gift being given to all the world. How thankful I am for His gift and His salvation!!
The image I used for my card today comes in one of our new stamp sets appropriately named The Greatest Gift. It was illustrated by my dear friend Chris Dickinson. I am soooo glad she is back on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps team :). We have surely missed her and her beautiful artwork! This wonderful set includes the gorgeous image shown here as well as 5 sentiments.

If you want to keep CHRIST in your Christmas cards this year, then this set just might be the one for you!
On a personal note, my physical therapy starts today at 1pm. I covet your prayers!
Much love,
On a personal note, my physical therapy starts today at 1pm. I covet your prayers!
Much love,
5 comments:
This is a very beautiful card....the colors look perfect with this image. I really like this set and also the other nativity set. I really picked up some new ideas inspiration from all you talented gals.....and also found some new blogs to follow...now to find time to do some cards.
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa
What a beautiful card Korin.
I had so much fun seeing all of the lovely creations your very talented design team put together. Wonderful work.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Deb
AMEN!! oh and a beautiful card too :)
Wow -- what a striking color combination, Korin. Non-traditional, yes, but wow it really makes the image shine and the importance of Baby Jesus' birth come across so beautifully! Hugs, Deedee
Korin I just wanted to email you and say "Thank you" so much for this stamp set which I did get in the mail about a couple of weeks ago. Your card here is breath taking. You have more than done justice to this very special moment in the heart of a Christian, and our hope for tomorrow. The colours you used here are so vibrant, but yet so calming. Much like the calm that Christ brought that first Christmas Morn. Thanks so much to Chris for designing this set. It is far beyond any nativity stamp that I have seen and that has been few and far between. I so love your cards. They are stunning and the sewing is amazing. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I did share a card using some of your stamps over at Paper Craft Planet, in case you didn't see it. It turned out beautiful, so check it when you can. Thanks again sweetie. Hugs.
Post a Comment