
SNSS is sponsoring the CASE study challenge this week. Julee's card (http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.c...llenge-33.html) is beautiful and gave me the inspiration for this card. I decided to pair it up with the SCS Flower Frenzy challenge today.
The sentiment I used here makes me think of the new life given to the caterpillar when it becomes a beautiful butterfly....the life God planned for it.
It never ceases to amaze me that something as ugly (often times) as a caterpillar can transform into something as beautiful as a butterfly.
We, too, can be like that beautiful butterfly if we just let go of the life we've planned and allow God to use us as HE planned :). Amen!
| Stamps: New Creature & Let Go, Let God (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Memory Box & Die Cuts With a View |
| Ink: Copics, Memento, Versafine, CTMH (sponging) |
| Accessories: ribbon, flowers, buttons, twine, Nesties, Spica clear glitter pen, pearl flourishes |
| Techniques: Ruffled Ribbon |
5 comments:
Everthing about this is absolutely gorgeous Korin!! The colors, the details and that sentiment! Such a perfect combination!!!
Hope all is well :)
Gorgeous card, Korin!!!
I absolutely LOVE this sentiment- is this in a current set (off to go see)
Gorgeous card Korin. Love the pretty butterfly and the blue with brown. :o)
Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I really love the sentiment that you used on this card.
Post a Comment