I am excited to be participating in the Cat Lovers Blog Hop today. If you know me, you know I love my kitties, so when asked if Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps would sponsor this hop it was a resounding yes! :)
For my kitty themed projects today I have a few things to share. First up is a fun Bible Journaling page that I created using LOL Cats, a set that was inspired by my own furbabies. Fluff, Tank, Squirt & Squeaker.
This set is FULL of fun images and sentiments that you will grab again and again!
I thoughts the images would working nicely for my page in Philippians about God supplying all my needs.
I had so much fun coloring the images and words for this page using my Prismacolor Pencils. I also used our Outline Alpha, Classy Script Alpha and Camden Market Alpha.
Next, I thought I would share a cute card I made using Diane Zechman's Valentine Critters stamp set. Talk about a fun set! I love all of the sweet images and sentiments in this set but that kitty is just adorable! :D
I love a good CAS (clean and simple) card and this was a fun one to make my adding some shaped elements, patterned paper and bling. I colored the sweet kitty image with my Copics. I love making valentines and even though it's only Fall I am getting the itch to break out this set again! :D
Speaking of valentines, here is another one I made with a sweet kitty image this time from a set I illustrated called Cute Critters. You don't have to be only a cat lover for this adorable set. It includes many other cute little critters for your pleasure!
Aren't they so sweet?! They will make the cutest cards for any occasion. Here's my kitty valentine...
This was a super simple card to create just by layering fun patterned papers and adding some twine and bling. The fussy cut kitty takes center stage. He was also colored with my Copic markers.
********************************************************************************
Now there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs during this Cat Lovers Blog Hop so be sure to head over to the MAIN POST and get all the details!
Thank you to Janis for inviting Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps to sponsor your hop and thank you everyone else for hopping along! :D
God bless,
Korin






18 comments:
Thank you so much for sponsoring the Hop, Korin! Your creations using your adorable stamps are just fabulous. Couldn't be cuter. I especially got a kick out of the Bible journaling. Thanks for sharing. xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com USA
I love your terrific kitty images! Each one is adorable! All of your projects look amazing but I think the Bible journal page is my favorite--so cute and colorful!
Take care!
Michele, crimsonowl@charter.net (USA)
Oooh, I didn't realize Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps had so many kitty stamps! Thank you for sponsoring the hop! What an awesome prize! I love cats and I make a lot of cat cards! Your Bible journal and your cards are sooooo cute! I'm enjoying the hop very much! Almost forgot... I'm in Canada... fitkitty1 at gmail dot com
Oh these are adorable, Korin! Your Bible page is so sweet and fun - I love that stamp set. Both cards are gorgeous, and I too like a lovely CAS style card, but find them terribly difficult to make. Thank you for sponsoring the hop! Have a great day. x
caroleannjones2 (at) msn (dot) com
UK
Korin,
Thank you so very much for sponsoring the 2016 Cat Lovers Hop!! I am thrilled that you linked up with your adorable projects showcasing your SNSS cat stamps!!!
I am just in love with your cards and especially the Bible Journaling. Using the kitties to illustrate the abundance of God's provision for us in Phil.4:19 is pure genius!
Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Very cute cat projects and thanks for being a sponsor.
All these stamps sets are adorable. Must. Have. Restraint. Your cards and journal pages are the sweetest ever.
PJ from US princessjudy4 @ yahoo.com
Love your adorable LOL cats set! It's now on my wishlist!! What fab coloring you've done on your kitties! Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop!! (USA - dcomer1 gmail)
Love the bible journaling idea!! And the cards of course ;)
those stamps are great!
and your page and card are wonderful!
hugs
Fiki from Croatia fikreta.posavec@gmail.com
Thank you for sponsoring the hop, Korin and introducing me to your stamps!! That Cats LOL set is on my Christmas list now - and if Santa doesn't buy if for me, I'll just have to do it myself (maybe an early gift?!?!). You have beautifully colored all your cards, and the first Valentine one is so fresh, the embossed background make it just pop for me. Hugs! Christi ~ StampinDiva at Yahoo dot com ~ USA
What adorable stamps. I love the page you did with them.
Thank you so much for being a sponsor of this fun hop!
Love all your sweet cards and these sets are all adorable.
And really LOVE the name of all your kitties, so fun!
I love your Bible Journaling page with Lol Cats- it is really gorgeous, and looks like a lot fun to do! And your cards are adorable! Thank You for sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop! Tee
USA thealteredpaper(at)gmail.com
LUV your kitties names :-)
Your cards are fabulous - such awesome colouring :-)
Thank you for sponsoring the Hop :-)
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
OMG! I'm in love for all your projects!!! Too adorable!!!
raggiodiluce82 at gmail dot com Italy
Wow!! Great selection of cat stamps!! Love them all!! USA drwarrenankh at hotmail dot com
What a beautiful and bright page...and I MUST have that stamp set. I think I have more cat themed stamps than any other kind - but why wouldn't I, right? lol www.pinkcraftymama.com
Post a Comment