Wednesday, October 12, 2016

It's been.....a WHILE...

Wow! So I just looked and saw that I haven't blogged since January 2015....and you know what, I'm okay with that. In fact, even though the mood strikes me today, I may not blog again for a very long time. I'm just too busy running a home and a business so my stamping time is very seldom. I have also picked up Bible journaling over the last year + so you might see some of my Bible journaling pop up here, too, if time permits.

Today I thought I would share a couple of my cards from our 2016 Christmas release featuring Christmas Borders.This set has so many pretty images that are very easy to color.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-borders-clear-stamp-set/
For this first one I gold embossed the words and the images and then colored them with Copics. The background was then watercolored and I added gold pen around the outside. The panel was double matted and then popped up with foam tape on a kraft card base.


http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/christmas-borders-clear-stamp-set/
For this one first I stamped the image and sentiment, colored the image and then grabbed some of my old Christmas patterned paper pads that coordinated. The layout is very simple with just the patterned paper matted on the card base. I then used a die cut border for the image and sentiment panel and added a thin strip of glitter paper and mounted it on top. Easy peasy!


I'll try to share some more cards with you over the next few weeks, if time allows, but if not, thank you for visiting and God bless!


No comments: