Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Craziness


Do you ever feel like the holidays are more stressful than enjoyable? I am almost there myself so I decided it was time to take a moment......to just.......breath........and........focus.......on.......what it's REALLY all about.........Christmas isn't about Santa, elves, sweets, presents, trees, decorating, caroling, ornaments and parties......it's about something SO much bigger than all of that.......the greatest gift was given to all mankind.......the gift was Jesus.....the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He was born to die that we might live.....through Him. What an amazing thought to ponder. So during this extremely busy season, may I invite you to join me in stopping, even if just for a moment, to reflect on this most precious gift, the reason we celebrate.....and while you're at it, why not thank your Heavenly Father for that tremendous gift. :) He is so worthy of our praise and thanksgiving!

Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord!
Luke 2:10b-11

6 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, this is so gorgeous! a beautiful work of art!

sending you many christmas-hugs from germany,
silvi xoxo

Mary Marsh said...

I agree with you about Christmas Korin-thanks for bringing it back in focus with this post-merry Christmas to you and your family

CherylQuilts said...

Totally agree with you, Korin! What a blessing that Christmas is...and what a joy to look forward to His return as well! Merry Christmas!

Chrisd said...

What a great card and perfect to bring witness to the real reason for this special time of year!

Cathymac said...

This is such a beautiful stamp set and a perfect reminder for what this season is all about, Korin Your card is gorgeous...love the sentiment! What a blessing to be able to call Him Lord!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Korin. I so love this image and the blue colors look great with it. Hope you are relaxed by now and enjoying the season. Wishing you and your family a Peaceful and Blessed Holiday Season!