
To help ring in the New Year, we're giving away this cute digi of my kitty Tank on our Facebook page, but you need to hurry, because he'll only be available as a FREEBIE New Year's Day!
May the Lord richly bless you in 2012 and may you draw closer to Him than ever before!
Hugs!
4 comments:
Cute card Korin-happy new year
So cute! Love that image. :)
Super cute! I love the colors and how you used a few colors of twine all together!
Hi Korin! I found your beautiful blog through Sandy's blog. I'm just SO blessed today to meet such lovely Christian women in blog land. I want to invite you to visit my blog and follow if you like - and I will follow you, of course. I also want to invite you to join the challenges (every Wed.) at Word Art Wednesday, where we use the Word of God as our art. I really hope you will check it out. It's a great way to show our love for His precious Word through our art. Hope you will viit soon: wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
God bless you and hope to see you soon!
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Post a Comment