Thursday, February 16, 2012

Special Gift

Can you believe it? Blog posts two days in a row!! ;)

Today I am sharing a sweet card I made using the new Special Friends stamp set. (For you digi lovers, the image is also available as a digi here.) I love the precious little girls in this set.....especially since I don't have any girls of my own.

This little sweetie is Autumn. I named her that because it was one of the girl names we picked for our youngest child....who happened to be a boy ;). She even has wavy hair, just like I did when I was a little girl.

I went a bit crazy with this card and all the layers & such. The DP is from Basic Grey (Kioshi). I dry embossed two of the panels with embossing folders, added machine stitching around two of the panels, plus all the embellishments....pearls, Stickles, ribbon, Heart border and sentiment tag. The little heart in the kite is one of the cut-outs from the heart border :).

I have been making so many CAS cards lately that I almost forgot how to layer ;), but it was a lot of fun!

Thanks for visiting me today! Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Debbie Dunham said...

Very cute card!

Jennifer said...

This is incredible! I love your colors and she is fabulously cute! Beautiful embossing details and I love the big bow!

Shelby Goolsby said...

So pretty Korin!! I love all of the layers and beautiful colors. Have a great weekend!!

Shannon White said...

Wow! This is just So Darling Miss Korin! 8-) Can't help but smile at this precious little girl! Love all the Pretty layers and Lovely Kioshi dp's ( some of my all time favs!) Your stitching and coloring are just Wonderful too! Love the whole thing! 8-)

Happy weekend to you!

Hugs
Shannon