Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter Blues


I'm trying to beat the winter blues aka a massive head cold....so I made a card for the Moxie Fab World and SCS Ways To Use It challenges using a new stamp set being released next week. It's called Pennant Party.

I'm trying really hard not the let the winter SICKIES get me down, but this has to be the worst cold I have had in a LONG time. If there is anything "off" with this card I am blaming it on not being able to see well thanks to all this sneezing, watery eyes and a runny nose.

I made this card for my son who will be 14 in a few weeks.....I just hope it's not too girly/little boyish. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world to get the kid. He doesn't really want anything and he has a ton of stuff already.....it was so much easier when they were little and you could just buy them a new toy ;). I may resort to money, but that is such a boring gift. If you have any creative suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Thanks for visiting! I hope I don't pass my cold on to you! ;)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I pray the winter blues leave you alone soon! As far as you're card, I can't see it having been affected at all! It's really a great card for your son! Yes, that age is very difficult. My daughter turns 13 soon and I'm stuggling to know what to do for her to! As long as it comes from you he'll love it!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is so Fun And Cheery Miss Korin. And So perfect for a teenage Boy! Love the Banners! 8-)
Sending big hugs and prayers for your Speedy Recovery! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Feeling better!???? Trusting so!
Such a three to six week intense bug hit here with no respector of persons attitude!! Blessings on you as you get back into the crafting groove and daily tasks track. Fourteen year olds can always pack positive tunes you and the fourteen year old have enjoyed at a concert. Ha! the volume will be different! The lyrics will be more discernable. Discussions will result. Family time of another dimension! Happy Birthday day after day blessing a fourteen year old in a banner year. Good crafting. mt23stamperatyahoo
Keep Looking UP!