Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Release Day Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps March Release Blog Hop! **Wow, that is a mouth-full!** I am sooooo thrilled to share some of my new creations with you today :). This is a really cool release and I really think you are going to love it :)!

If you came from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog you came from the right place, if not, head back there to start things off.

First up, I have a card featuring Dina Kowal's new sets, Friendship Script & Vintage Postcard. It also features a couple of our "oldies but goodies", Flowers in Bloom & New Creature.


This next card features two more new sets, Rhubarb's Birthday Wish & Pennant Party, as well as our new dies, Pennants & More. I also used our Scallop Border dies and our Stars dies.


And finally, my last two cards feature my new set, To Paris With Love. I have to tell you when I designed this set I was very nervous.....I like how it turned out but it's still very far out of my comfort zone. ;)

This second Paris card also features a sentiment and banner from last month's Rose Collage set, as well as our Heart dies.


Thanks for hopping with us today!! I hope you enjoyed my cards. Please join us tonight at our release party for full reveals, challenges and chatting! It's going to be a great time!

Your next stop along the hop is the talented and beautiful Jessica Fick :). Enjoy!!

39 comments:

Kim S said...

Korin - these are all absolutely beautiful. Your vintage postcard is one of the most gorgeous cards that I have ever seen!

Kim said...

Stunning creations Korin and stunning stamp sets...love 'em all!! You rock girlfriend! XXOO

Stephanie said...

Korin, these are beautiful!!!! Love the post card lots!

merrymstamper said...

Love all your cards Korin! my favourite is the Merci Paris card! Love the little rose embellishments!

synthis said...

These are gorgeous! :D

Amber (bambi64) said...

Beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

Oh Korin, your top card is so beautiful! I need to purchase everything so I can case it!!! I also have somoene hanging over my shoulder oohing and aahing over your Paris cards. She said they are both AMAzing!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOW! You certainly have been busy Korin! Thank you for taking so much time to create so many lovely projects for us to see with your newly released sets! EEEEE!

Judy Rozema said...

Wowza!! These are just gorgeous!!! Love all the new sets!! I have such a big wish list for some day!

Gloria Westerman said...

These are beautiful....love the paris and post card....will have to scrap lift that.....such inspiration....tfs

Karen McAlpine said...

Love how you colored on the flower card! Super nice new releases!

Basslady said...

these creations are so magnificent!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Giovana said...

Korin, all your creations are fantastic!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful cards! I love the Paris theme. ;)

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous (and fun!) Korin!!

Jennie said...

Korin, these are so pretty!! Love your post card design especially. Looks like a great release :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous cards Korin. I am looking forward to tonight's release party and buying some of these sets!

Cathymac said...

All of your cards are just amazing, Korin! Love the distressing on the postcard, the fabulous use of dies on the rhubarb card, the little roses and colors of the Merci card, and the mix of patterns and dies on the much love card! The mix of styles with this release is wonderful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous cards Korin. The vintage postcard is so pretty and soft. Love the distressig. Rhubarb is just darling with the festive banner flags... great papers. The Rose Collage cards are so romantic and pretty. Love the papers! Best release!

colleen said...

Seriously gorgeous!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Korin these are all beautiful cards and so very different too x
I ADORE the paris themed cards with the romantic colours and yummy gingham ribbon x
Thanks for the inspiration - I'll hop on now !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jennifer said...

These are just fabulous! I love seeing what you create with your own stamps, it's like seeing what you meant them to be for.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!! I am in love with To Paris with Love ♥

Jan Garber said...

Love these stamps! I just discovered your blog yesterday, and am totally enthralled with so many of the new releases already!

DJ Rants said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love all of the new sets!!

buggin2stamp said...

I absolutely adore that post card set. Your card has me sold on that set. And my heart belongs to Rhubarb always. He is so cute. Love your card. Your Paris set is very cool. So glad you decided to step out of your comfort zone. I can't wait to check out the party tonight.
Melissa

Chrisd said...

Wonderful new items and I love the vintage postcard so much especially with the distressing added.

Mathilda M said...

All of your cards are simply gorgeous Korin ... my wish list sure is growing ... tfs your creations.

Kathy said...

So beautiful!!

Jami said...

These are all gorgeous Korin!! I just love all the details on them all!!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Wow you have me all stirred up. I have my ones picked out and ready to go. These would make anyone want to stamp with those images. Hugs Cathy K

Patricia H said...

Four great cards, but the first two are my favorites. You did an absolutely fabulous job coloring and distressing on the floral postcard. And who can resist that darling Rhubarb? I love how you added the age to the balloons - what a fun touch!

Taylor said...

These are all STUNNING, Korin!

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow! Miss Korin, these are All so Wonderful! I LOVE the Vintage chic feel of your Vintage postcard! Rhubarb with his Fun Birthday pennants is just Darling! And both Paris cards are so Fabulous! Wowzers! 8-) What an Awesome release! Love them all!

Hope you have a Fantastic weekend!

Hugs
Shannon

Bridget said...

Every single card is just fabulous, Korin, but I've been drooling over your postcard and coneflowers card ever since I first layed eyes on it - a work of art!

Angela Fehr said...

LOVE the postcard card - so beautiful!

Chrissy D said...

GORGEOUS, Korin! Love all of these designs! Praying for you and hoping things are going well! (((HUGS)))

Patricia H said...

I'm back again to say congratulations... I've chosen to pass a blog award on to you! Please check out my blog to see. :)

http://thinkingofinking.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/archives/2380

Anonymous said...

Korin, great variety touching papercrafting tastebuds across the spectrum! Fine work, Dina and Korin, grabbing the eye of so many bloggers who may case your work in future opportunities. Wonderful!
mt23stamperatyahoo
Keep Looking UP!