Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Blessed

Wow....I am still in awe over the outpouring of love from some of my wonderful friends in the stamping community. These sweet gals have put together a fabulous surprise birthday blog hop for me today. My birthday isn't actually until tomorrow, but we are celebrating our new release tomorrow so they thought I should have a day all my own.....what a bunch of sweetie-heads :)!! Not only did they throw me this fun birthday party blog hop style, but they also showered me with a VERY generous gift card to Amazon. I was so surprised, you could probably hear the THUD from miles around when I hit the floor after getting my emails this morning.....there just may have been a few tears of joy shed, too....but I'm not sayin' for sure ;).

All that brings me to this card I have to share today.....I made it for each of you lovely ladies who have made my birthday so special. YOU ARE TREASURED and I am so blessed to be loved by you. Thank you!!!


I used Taylor's fabulous sketch for the challenge over at Splitcoast today. It's a really fun sketch and I hope you will give it a go. The stamp set is being released tomorrow night during our release party which will be held in our Splitcoaststampers Member Company Forum. The party starts at 8pm EST, but be sure to join us tomorrow morning for an amazing blog hop featuring our April release. The DT has been busy creating some serious masterpieces to share with you!! The fun starts at 8am EST on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.

Thanks for visiting with me today! I hope to see you tomorrow at the hop and party!

XOXOXO
~Korin

17 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Wishing you a very lovely and blessed birthday Korin!

Melina said...

gorgeous card Korin! I love your coloring. Happy Birthday :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Korin!! Have a fabulous birthday week!

Lydia Fiedler said...

That is SUCH a gorgeous card! You are making me want to stamp today!!! :D

Love you, girlie!!!

Taylor said...

Yeah...I might have shed some tears, too....it just makes me happy to see YOU so happy!!! I hope today, and tomorrow, and every other day, are fantastic and full of blessings, sweet girl!! {{{HUGS}}}

LeAnne said...

Happy (early) birthday, Korin! You bless others so much with your Christian walk and cheerful encouragement! And look at how THIS card encourages all of us! God Bless!

Lee said...

Beautiful....just like YOU!!! Wishing you a truly blessed birthday filled with special moments!! Hugs!!!

(sorry my post was a bit late...me and math in converting the time zones don't always work!! LOL)

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Birthday blessings to you.

Anabé said...

Feliz cumpleaños!! todas tus amigas hicieron trabajos fantásticos... Llenos de amor. Muchas felicidades

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! Happy Birthday, Korin...

Shannon White said...

Wishing you aVery Happy Birthday Miss Korin! Hope it's filled with all your favorite things! 8-)

Also your Card is Just Gorgeous! I can tell I will be adding this Fabulous set to my wish list too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Korin!!!
April is a super special month. We have 3 birthdays!!
Wishing you a blessed day

Ceal said...

Beautiful card Korin and Happy happy Birthday!

itzamitzi said...

I think I'm actually into "tomorrow" now, so I can truly say, "Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!".
I can't wait to see the new stamps... especially Rhubarb!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Happy, HAPPY Birthday Korin.

Crafty Math Chick said...

LOVE this - the layout, coloring, EVERYTHING!!
~Meredith

Melisa Waldorf said...

Happy Birthday Korin! Beautiful card!