Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Release Blog Hop

Our April release day is here and that means a blog hop and release party :).....if you are just starting the hop here, head back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog so you can start from the beginning.

For now I have just two cards to share, but I will have more later tonight at the release party :).

First up is a fun card for a little boy's birthday featuring our favorite Cocoa Mouse in a new set called Special Boy Cocoa. I used the SNSS stars and star border dies. The fun papers are from BoBunny and the baker's twine is from The Twinery. I added some Stickles to the stars for a bit of sparkle :).


My next card features a new set called Flower Field....it works wonderfully as a background or a main image. The sentiment is from Dina's new set, Graceful Calla Lily. The papers are from Echo Park and I used the SNSS small scallop die plus some beautiful ribbon I picked up at one of my favorite stores, Joys of Life Scrapbooking.

Ok, your next stop is Jessica Fick. She's got some great stuff to share with you! See you tonight at the party at 8pm EST in our Splitcoaststampers Member Company Forum. We'll be sharing full reveals of the new stamps and dies, plus hosting a few fun challenges with prizes and lots of friendly chatter :).

20 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful girlfriend! Love that green bow and the way you watercolored the floral background...so pretty!! PS - Happy Birthday! XXOO

Tricia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you have a marvelous day, Korin! I'm going to try to stop in at the party tonight.
: ) Your cards are beautiful... of course, Cocoa is my favorite. : )

Tricia

Bridget said...

Korin, the plaid dp and the twine are perfect with cute Cocoa, it's so bright and happy! : )
And I love the serene, soft greens of the second card, the text bg, and the way you've combined the sets to make a card with an uplifting, grace-filled message!

Kim said...

Beautiful cards Korin!! I love that little Cocoa hiding behind the baseball cap. Your coloring is wonderful. What a great birthday card. The soft floral card is equally as nice. I love the sentiment, and the pretty shade of green.

Anita said...

Stunning cards! I like the colors of the spring card.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely, but you know I am partial to cute little Cocoa right? Can't help it, I LOVE the critters! Happy Birthday my friend!
~Meredith

Monika/Buzsy said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you are having the best time ever!
Second of all, another fabulous release!
Third... awesome cards! Love the colors and the papers you used. :o)
Enjoy your day!

Giovana said...

Both cards are fantastic Korin!!

Ceal said...

Beautiful cards Korin and Happy Happy YOU day! Have a blessed birthday!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute/pretty cards!! I love the ribbon and twine on them!!
Kristan

Jonia said...

Oh my oh my I just love Cocoa with the little hat. I may have to seriously consider that since I now have a grandson! Beautiful work Korin and another Happy Birthday to you!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Coccoa is a cutie! WOW! Those flowers are gorgeous! I love the softness of the colors. The way you colored around them with the yellow is really cool. Very pretty!

DJ Rants said...

Wow, these are both amazing!! I love your bright colors and beautiful coloring on the boy's birthday card and your water coloring on the floral image is gorgeous!!

Cathymac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Korin! Your cards are both fabulous! Love the plaid and the cheerful colors on the Cocoa card! The flower field is gorgeous with the dotted shadows, the DP, and the wonderful ribbon!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Wonderful cards! Cocoa is so adorable and those flowers are lovely.

Happy birthday. : )

Jamie M. said...

Beautiful cards and happy birthday! Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Patricia said...

Both of your cards are terrific! I love the bright colors on the birthday card. I'm going to have to remember that dot technique you used to color the floral image.

merrymstamper said...

Love, love your cards Korin!!! That bg stamp is beautiful :-)

Winnie said...

Glad I found you from SCS. I love the cards and the spirit of this blog. Have a great b-day.

Sarah Biswabic said...

I LOVE your cards!!!