Thursday, June 7, 2012

June SNSS Blog Hop & Release!!

Hi there, friends!!  I've been MIA again for the last couple weeks thanks to the end of the school year, a short vacation and a stamp expo in New England.  Dan and I had a great time away and the show was a lot of fun, but it's great to be back home again :).....and just in time for a BLOG HOP :).


I am really excited about this month's release :)!!  We've got 7 new stamp sets and 2 new die sets to share with you and the DT has done it again with their amazing talent!!

I hope you have enjoyed the hop so far.  If you didn't started from the beginning, here's a list of all of the participating blogs so you don't miss anything.


Blog Hop PRIZE
One lucky commenter in our blog hop today will receive the entire June release!!!  We're not telling which blog the winner will be drawn from, so be sure to stop by each blog and leave a comment. The winner will be announced toward the end of our release party tonight.
I am the final stop in the hop today and I am wrapping things up with two more cards for you....

First up is a new collage image I designed for a set called Under His Wings.  The bird is a Gold Finch, but since stamping gives us many creative liberties, you could color it any color you wish :).


 And lastly, I have another CAS card for you.  This one features another of my new sets called Make a Wish.  This set have many wonderful sentiments that I am sure you will love.



Thanks for hopping along with the SNSS DT today!!!  I hope you will join us tonight in our SCS forum for our fabulous release party!  It's going to be a great time of full reveals, challenges and more!  See you tonight!!



50 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful! And I adore your Make a Wish card...so CAS! :-)

Indy's Designs said...

Beautiful work! Love the stitching on the ribbon on that amazing Make a Wish card!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous cards! That bird set is amazing! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the new sets.
Your cards are spectacular.
That make a wish... LOVE!

Take care,
emily

Cathymac said...

Both card are fabulous, Korin! You know I love all your bird sets, but this collage set is extraordinarily beautiful...love the sentiments! Love the stitching on the ribbon of your double stamped Wishing You card...such a simple but effective accent!

Cynthia said...

Lovely designs, Korin! The yellow finch really pops against the gorgeous blues of your card.

buggin2stamp said...

Love your cards. The bird card is stunning. I love the papers you chose to use with the image. And the sewn ribbon treatment on your flower card is very cool.

Patricia H said...

These are terrific. I love the color gradations on your dandelion puff card, and the stitching on the ribbon is a fun touch. The yellow bird just seems to glow amid the blues and browns of your first card.

Looks like there is a lot of amazing stuff in this release! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

These cards are both wonderful, but that second one is stunning! Love the movement and the gradiation, GORGEOUS!

Theresa said...

Amazing cards! LOVE these stamp sets!!

synthis said...

I love the colors you chose. I especially like the bird card. :D

Wanda Cullen said...

Love both new images, Korin...fabulous cards to showcase them!

EstherT said...

You are so creative - these are beautiful! I am so in love with this month's stamps!

jan farnworth said...

nice job.

Barbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! My favorite use so far of the goldfinch stamp. And the stitching on the wishing card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your burd is beautiful. I just love the Make a Wish stamp, YOu and everyone else did a beautiful job with it and they were all different. Great inspiration!

Krissy said...

Beautiful! Love the dandelion card! I think I have to add the whole release on my unending wish list! Thanks for the chance to win!

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous cards Korin!!! love the lineup of cards :-)

Basslady said...

dear korin!

your cards are so lovely and sweet!

your new release is such and eye-candy! wow! amazing job, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Mary K said...

Korin, thanks again for sharing so much of yourself through your artistic talents. You are such an inspiration to my sometimes "challenged" card making.

Karen McAlpine said...

I think the bird has to be my favorite of the new releases. Love the sentiment too. Gorgeous cards!! Hope you had a great trip!

Sue D said...

Beautiful bird card and I like the simplicity of the second card.

Karenladd said...

The DT did an amazing job! I love the bird and dandelion images the most because they are so beautiful and versatile!

Harriet Skelly said...

Your cards are both lovely - I have been loving all of the collage sets you've been producing!
I left a comment on the SNSS blog that I was unable to leave a comment on Brenda's blog - Wordpress wouldn't let me. Looking forward to seeing the entire stamp sets tonight!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards.

Candace said...

Beautiful cards, Korin! I love the colors in the first one, and I love how you stamped several times to get that shadow effect in the next one. Amazing work, as always!

Nancy E said...

I have tried to post on all blogs and, I have enjoyed the blog hop, and I love Sweet and Sassy stamps, but DJ Rants blog would not accept my comment. Please count me in the drawing. I really tried to post on all blogs.

Nancy E said...

I have tried to post on all blogs and, I have enjoyed the blog hop, and I love Sweet and Sassy stamps, but DJ Rants blog would not accept my comment. Please count me in the drawing. I really tried to post on all blogs.

Kathleen said...

Both cards are stunning!

Cottage Crafter said...

that bird stamp is quite engaging and the silhouette is delicious, like one I am going to have to have.

DJ Rants said...

Oh my goodness, I love these!! That yellow bird with the blue bg really pops, love the blue bow too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Both card are just wonderful, love the make a wish card and the color of your bird. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Tricia said...

Beautiful work! The CAS card is lovely and I love the Scripture on your bird card. Back to the party now!! : )

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. I especially love the first one. Dark blues are under used in card making! Love it!

Stephanie said...

So pretty, what a great release.

Lynne said...

Both cards well done!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

lovely work, very pretty cards, you did the stamps justice!!

Denisse said...

Pretty cute!

Lori said...

Great new stamp sets! Love the cards, especially the wish card! The stitching on the ribbon is a great idea!

JustYolie said...

Your cards GORGEOUS!! I'm a new follower!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are both so great, love the dandelion card.

Janette said...

Just wanted to stop on by and tell you that I miss you! The new stamps are beautiful and oh how I miss my stamping time. Even worse since I will be putting it all in boxes now. Anyway, lovely cards lady, especially love the wish set and the nature silhouettes set from last month?

Joan said...

I love both cards. You did an outstanding job coloring the bird - he looks so real.

Pati said...

Very nice cards. I really like the Under His Wings set!

Judy Jackson said...

Both cards are lovely and very different. But I love your goldfinch card!

Bridget said...

I love your new sets, Korin, AND the cards you designed with them...you just keep coming up with creative and fabulous ideas!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Korin. Especially like the CAS design. That set was meant for that style! :o)

Unknown said...

Korin, you are amazing. Love your style and your stamps!!!

Becky said...

Lovely cards, love the cas one.

Susie said...

Love the June release. The cards are all lovely and best of all, always give us, the card makers, a way to bless others. Thank you.