Friday, June 22, 2012

Digi Release Day!!

Hello friends!

It's blog hop day for the SNSS Digi DT so I thought I'd join the fun.  We've released 5 fabulous new digis today so be sure to hop along to see all the lovelies the ladies made with them!

My card was actually made with the New Beginnings stamp set and matching die, but the butterfly image is now available as a digi, too....and it's only $.99!!!!


Here is the list of blogs for today's hop!  I hope you'll play along in the challenge, too!

15 comments:

Melinda Gleissner said...

Your card is lovely! The teal and black are so beautiful together. Understated elegance, Love it.

Stephenie said...

So beautiful and elegant!! The butterfly digi is wonderful on this layout!!

Ceal said...

Beautiful card Korin! love the colors and the softness of it

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Korin!! I love all bling, colors and elegant look! I am so glad you could join with us.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Becky said...

This is stunning!

Jennifer said...

This is exquisite! I just love the sentiment and the butterfly flourishes!

Dixieglitzie said...

This card is so elegant, so very beautiful. I love the way that you used the bling and the tiny roses together. I have alot of the tiny roses in my stash and now you've just given me a great idea on how to use them on my cards...thank you so very much!

Marsha said...

So very beautiful. I am in awe of the touch of color on the embossed oval. I can't do that to save my life. Love the colors.

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Korin! This is so Elegant and Pretty! Love the Wonderful Verse! one of my favorites! And your Butterfly is just Gorgeous! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Linda O said...

A perfect way to frame a perfect saying. Great to look at. Thanks.

Cynthia said...

Very elegant! Lovely creation, Korin.

loulou said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, I love the colour combination, cheers Linda

Mary K said...

With the colors in the butterfly you have created a delicate look to it; it's so creative! Usually so much white is stark but it's so perfect on this card. Thanks for challenging us to think differently!

RoseC said...

Korin, your beautifully colored butterfly and wonderful sentiment look fabulous on this lovely card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose