Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Sneak Peek

Hello friends!

What do you think of my blog's new look?  I decided it was time for a face lift. :)

It's been a super busy summer thus far and my crafty time is so limited but I did have time to whip up a few cards using our July release so I am going to share one of them with you today....even though our release isn't until Monday.  You don't mind a little peek, right?


I am hosting this sketch challenge again over at SCS this week and this is the card I made as my sample.  The image is from Dina's new set Vintage Baby which was released in June, but I also used one of our new dies from our Decorative Plaque Dies and a new stamp set, too, called Decorative Frame Toppers.  I love this stamp set because it can be used for so many things and the die shapes are fabulous :)!

Be sure to join us Monday, July 9th for a fun new release celebration format.  We stamping the day away with challenges and chances to win all day long :)! You can find all the fun details HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating the birth of our nation.  May God be merciful to the U.S.A. and may we turn our eyes back to Him. 

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. Psalm 33:12

God Bless America and God bless YOU!




4 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet and gentle creation. Love the soft colours. The new blog look is fabulous. Hugs. Xxx

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Korin-thanks for the peek of the new set-also I love the new look on the blog-it has such a soft look

Cathymac said...

I think this card is gorgeous, Korin...and I love the new look of your blog! Hope you're staying cool in this heat! Have a wonderful weekend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Korin. Love the vintage feel to it, the pretty images, the new die! The doily looks so pretty!