I like the image so much I added it to our store in both color and black and white. Since our fun little furry friends at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are mostly named after foods, I thought this little guy should follow suit :).
And here is one of the invitations I am making for my friend :)....
I hope you enjoy this new little critter. There may be more of him in the future ;)....
Thanks for visiting with me today!! Have a beautiful day!



6 comments:
Awwh! He's a cutie for sure! I love the way you are doing the invitations too. The scallop tag at the top with the button twine are a great touch with the border punch and twine around the middle. Just adorable!
Kiwi is so sweet and I am also fond of them. I have a penpal in Australia and we have been writing each other since ^th grade. All of the details make it super special. I.'m looking forward to seeing him and his adventures and friends.
This is absolutely adorable! Wonderful way to use it! So cute!
What a super cute Koala!! Love the name! Very fun.
Oh My Goodness!! How CUTE is Kiwi!! LOVE him Miss Korin! And really looking forward to playing with him! Too Darned CUTE!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Super gorgeous! Cute name ... Although that is what us Aussies call our New Zealand friends! Hugs xx
Post a Comment