I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the oval "frame", colored the image with Copics and added some ribbon.
This set is actually being released tomorrow. Some of the DT have also made samples with this set so be sure to join us for the blog hop tomorrow so you can enjoy those as well :). Then be sure to join us over at SCS for a Virtual Stamp Day! We'll be sharing challenges all day and we'd love to have you join the fun! You can read all about our fun release day happenings HERE.
Before I go, I wanted to share some pics of the chickens as I mentioned yesterday...we were blessed with a free coop which made our work so much easier :). Praise the Lord!
These are our chicks. They are 7 1/2 weeks old and doing quite well in their new home.
The coop was a package deal and came with these three Silkies - 2 roosters and a hen. We don't plan on keeping them as we only want egg layers and the roosters can be a bit noisy ;). They certainly are interesting looking birds, though!
I'll try to post more pics soon :).
Thanks for visiting with me today. Have a blessed Lord's Day!




4 comments:
WOW...those chicks have sure grown, Korin!
Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful card and so elegant!
Wonderful chickens! I live in town and we're not able to keep any, I think it's fantastic that you can! Enjoy watching them grow!
very pretty cards! Love the one with bridge.
Post a Comment