It is a SCORCHER out there again today. I spent the better part of this morning helping hubby get the run set up for our chickens. I am praising the Lord for the AC, I can tell you!! I could not work in these temps on a regular basis. I'm also praising the Lord because we may not have to built a coop after all....a friend of a friend is giving us his because he no longer needs it :). How fantastic is that?! I'll share pics once we have everything set up. The chicks have gotten so big :)!
I have another sneak peek of a new set to share today. It's called Dream Big and it's bursting with fun and whimsy.
The background is a bit deceiving as it looks like it's embossed but it's actually a layer. My sweet friend Cathy got me this cool Lattice Die at one of the shows we attended and I was so thrilled to finally break it out and put it to good use :). I cut out the lattice and then layered it onto my card base.
You can grab this set along with our entire July release on Monday. Don't miss the celebration! Details can be found HERE.
Until next time...be a blessing to someone today and you in turn will be blessed :)!


5 comments:
this is such a beautiful card!
i love the lattice-background!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
The lattice is a beautiful touch to your card. Gorgeous coloring and I love that flower stamps, so pretty!! Your border design is fabulous, too! God bless!
This is just wonderful! I love all the white layers an your delicate touch of colour! Fabulous new image!
Wow Miss Korin! This is Gorgeous!! love the Wonderful purple flowers and butterfly! and the lattice BG is just Fabulous! So Pretty and Elegant! Love it! 8-)
Hugs & Happy Weekend! 8-)
Shannon
This is probably one of the prettiest cards I have seen yet! love the lattice die and the way you made this card!
Post a Comment