Ok, well, not exactly, but soon!! :) The Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps August release is here and we are celebrating the beauty of Autumn with a blog hop and a virtual stamp day.
I am the last stop for today's blog hop and I have two cards to share with you.
First up is this silly turkey who really wants you to enjoy beef this Thanksgiving ;).
I colored him with Copics. The DP is from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall line. I added some twine and a heart brad for a bit of "pop", but it's overall a pretty simple card.
This next one features our adorable Pumpkin Kitty FREE w/$50 stamp set. You can get this adorable set FREE when you place a $50 order through the month of August.
I colored this image with Copics as well and cut it out to pop it up on my layers of DP, which are also from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall line. I just added some ribbon to this one so again, a fairly simple card.
Don't forget, the August release is now available for preorder on the SNSS website!
After you're done hopping and shopping be sure to visit us over in our SCS forum for a day full of challenges!!
Thanks for visiting with me today!



35 comments:
One can never be disappointed when they visit your blog...You are truly an amazing card designer and these two are no exception. Beautiful!!
Super sweet cards Korin! Love the turkey design...and such sweet images you have created!! This has been a wonderful release :)
The rich warm autumn colours you used are beautiful! I love your card composition - everything looks just right!
Hee! That turkey makes me laugh every time I see him. His sentiments are hilarious!
awesome cards as always and I am loving all the new sets. Congrats on a great release and hop
I love the Fall! That turkey is just so dang cute. I've really enjoyed him this whole hop.
Fantastic Release and beautiful coloring on your cards.
Hugs,
Em
Wonderful cards. Love those rich fall colors!
Oh these are gorgeous!!!! I saw Pumpkin Kitty earlier and fell in love with it. This turkey is soooooo cute!!!!!!! Super fun sentiments come with it!!!!
Both cards are adorable, Korin...I always love your coloring and these papers are perfect backgrounds! What a fabulous hop with amazing new sets!
this is absolutely fabulous and cool!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Fun Autumn cards, Korin! The turkey is so cute and your coloring is fabulous.
Oh Korin! I love these sets! I love your coloring! I love these color combinations and pretty patterned papers - I LOVE IT ALL! What a fabulous release! BRAVO!
~Meredith
Wow! I love the blue color in the cards. It really makes a statement. Both sets are so adorable! This has been a fabulous blog hop!!
Great hop! Loving these stamps! Thanks for such fun!
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES STOPS ON THE HOPS! I LOVE THE NEW PUMPKIN AND CAT! HAVE A HOPPY DAY MY FRIEND:)
That turkey cracks me up. Such lovely fall colors with fun images.
Beautiful cards!! Love the color schemes, your shading with the copics. The blue and teal in the cards really make them pop. Great job! Blessings~
That turkey cracks me up every time I see him! LOL And that Pumpkin Kitty is just too cute.
Creative Blessings!
Your cards are always awsome. Thanks for such great ideas.
Lovely fall images and cards Korin. The papers are so pretty. Another great release!
These are just adorable images Korin and your cards top notch as always!!
Wow Miss Korin! These are both Soo Adorable! Love your Amazing coloring on each of these Cuties and your layouts and dp's are just Perfect! Love the new sets! Thanks for such a Fantastic Hop!
Hugs
Shannon
Oh my! Love your deep rich color combinations, and card designs! Just remarkably beautiful! Loving this blog hop!
These are great! The colors are wonderful! That turkey is so precious I chuckle just thinking about it.
ok he changed my mind having beef for thanksgiving. lol he is so cute. wonderful release as usual.
Your cards are gorgeous. I check out all the blogs some I couldn't get the card in and some I can't leave a message because I don't have a goggle account and I don't have a blog. I'm not that good on a computer so i don't know what has to be done to leave a message. All the cards were wonderful love the Grunge borders the collage and the kitten in the pumpkin or heck I liked all the new stamp sets. Mary L Schreiber
Korin, another great blog hop with great products and sweet inspirations. I especially love the addition of the teal colors in your fall designs...one of my favorites!
Gorgeous fall creations! I love the new release.
These two images are my favorites! So dang cute! Great colors, design, and coloring on both cards, TFS!
This DSP is absolutely stunning! Love the cute images! These monthly releases are so hard to resist! Hugs xxx
Your cards are wonderful! I love the rich colors of those background papers and the kitty and turkey are so darned cute. Who wouldn't love getting one of your cards?!?!
Beautiful cards, love the dp, colors & images you used!
These are so nice designs of cards. How many time time you have spend for designing these cards?
How cute. I love the rich colors of the design paper and love the little kitty.
These are looking so creative. This is such design which attract most of the people towards itself. I appreciate this.
Post a Comment