Monday, September 10, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

Yep, that sounds about right.  This girl has little to no time for blogging it seems.  I was just blog hopping a bit, which is also something I have no time for, and realized that it had been over a month since I posted on my OWN blog!  GASP!  That is terrible.  If only I had more time for fun things.  Oh well.....life just sorta does it's own thing sometimes, ya know?

Like this....

 A kitchen remodel...





A new adventure at church as a leader in our kids club...

And of course, soccer season...

 That handsome boy wearing the black #7 jersey is my oldest son. :)


So those are just some of the things I have been up to.  Needless to say, life is busy!  I haven't really been stamping much, sadly, but I hope to get a little inky later this week.  In the meantime, I leave you with something I squeezed in last week for the Splitcoaststampers sketch I hosted.

Stamps: Vintage Ornaments (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) & Key to Joy (Unity Stamp Co.)
Paper: Echo Park, natural CS, brown CS
Ink: Memento, Copics & chalk ink for sponging
Accessories: lace trim, pearls, twine, embossing folder

 Thanks for stopping by!! 






4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You sure have been busy! Thank you for taking the time to share with us!

marcelle b said...

Nice to see you back! Don't stress, life is busy sometimes we understand God bless!! xx

Carol L said...

Your new kitchen looks fabulous, and I can't believe how your son has grown! TFS the update :)

Mary K said...

Korin, you gave me goosebumps! I'm about to jump into a kitchen re-model myself and last Sunday I started teaching Sunday School again after a 10 year hiatus...my kids grew up and now I'm the Grandma! I love the brown & burgandy combination on your Christmas card..so elegant! And the mixture of tree branches and leaves is so fun on your fall card! God bless you in your "busyness"!