Hello stamping friends!! We are so excited about Fall arriving
soon that we've decided to celebrate the season with a
Fall Frenzy Blog Hop & Virtual Stamp Day!
The Design Divas have created some fabulous eye candy for you featuring our wonderful selection of Fall stamps so we hope you'll hop along with us today!
For your final stop in the hop I have a simple Fall card for you using a few of our August release stamps: Leaf Silhouettes, Tree Background and Script Sentiments
Be sure not to miss a single stop along the way because we'll be drawing one lucky commenter from a random DT blog to win a $25 credit to the store!!
Here's the list of blog participating in today's hop:
When you're done hopping be sure to join us for a fun day of challenges over in our Splitcoaststampers forum. We're giving away some fun prizes, too, so don't miss it! We look forward to seeing your fabulous Fall creations!

27 comments:
Super pretty card!
What a wonderful use of the tree stamp - perfectly highlights the fall leaves!
I never would have thought to stamp the autumn leaves behind the tree branches, but what a great look! The earthy twine is the perfect finishing touch! Beautiful!
Wonderful card, Korin! This has been a fantastic hop!!
Really like the way you used the tree stamp over the leaves! Thanks for organizing the hop...wish I wasn't at the end of the path!
Awesome combo of stamps! Love how you framed the sentiment :)
What a gorgeous blog hop, so much talent and beautiful colors. I love your pretty card. Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration you have gather here.
Lovely CAS design, Korin!
Beautiful CAS, love how you incorporated the branches too
wonderful card!
Oh, what a beautiful card!
I love this~
Love the combination of the leaves and the tree stamp. Great card!
Such a fab card Korin and love how you used the leaves and the Tree Background!! Great hop and fab stamps :)))
Wonderful way to use both of these stamp sets, Korin! These colors are so perfect for fall! What a wonderful hop this has been. The fall stamp sets have been beautifully showcased!
Very nice fall colors and stamping on your card.
Lovely fall card Korin. The colors are so pretty and I love the tree stamped over the leaves. Another great hop! :o)
I always love all your creations..such talent you share with us! I love the stamp combinations on this card, tree branches and leaves.
Great cards, love the stamp tree background. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.
Your card is absolutely perfect. And so simple. I love your awesome CAS card.
Gorgeous card, as always! Was such a fun hop!
Cool combo of leaf & tree stamps, I like the fall colors.
Simply striking against the white cs, the black branches and those brilliant leaves!!
What a beautiful fall card!
i love how the branches are peeking in to join the leaves in your fall card.
Love your use os space to make this lovely card!
so lovely, Korin!
Post a Comment