Thursday, September 27, 2012

Best Wishes

Happy Thursday to you!

My boys have off school the rest of the week so we are enjoying a lazy day of movie watching today.

Since I am chillaxing on the recliner I thought I'd share a CAS card I created a while back with a couple sets we release in August.  I had masculine in mind.  I think it works.

Paper: white & kraft CS
Ink: CTMH
Accessories: twine & button

Be sure to mark your calendar for another fun release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Thursday, October 11th.  The fun starts on the SNSS Blog with a blog hop and then our fun Virtual Stamp Day of challenges begins at 10am EST in our Splitcoaststampers forum.  I hope you'll join us!!
 
Thanks for visiting with me today!
 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This would be such a wonderful masculine card! LOVE it! :)

StampingJudy said...

Wonderful card, Korin! See you in York!

StampingJudy said...

Wonderful card, Korin! See you in York!