I'm the last stop on the hop today but I do hope you will join us over in our Member Company Forum on SCS for a fun day of challenges! There will be 3 lucky winners from the participants of our Virtual Stamp Day so I hope you'll play along!! :)
For my shares today I am featuring 2 of the fun sets from our October release. The first one is called Christmas Penguins. This set features one of our newest adorable critters named Pippin.
| Stamps: Christmas Penguins (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Christmas Home (Teresa Collins), 12 Days of Christmas (My Mind's Eye) |
| Ink: copics & memento |
| Accessories: rhinestone flourish , silver cord, snowflake brad, ribbon, circle punch, Stickles, machine stitching |
Don't you just love him? :) Gosh, I would squeeze those cheeks if I could! LOL!
This next card features a lovely new set called Old-Fashioned Christmas. It's perfect for those mass-produced cards because of the large silhouette image.
| Stamps: Old-Fashioned Christmas (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: white and black CS |
| Ink: Kaliedacolor, Versafine |
| Accessories: embossing folder, gel pen, pearl, seam binding ribbon |
Thanks for hopping along today! See you next time!

35 comments:
Your embellishments are wonderful on your sweet penguin card, Korin, and the deep, rich color of the second card makes such a brilliant bg for your silhouette - love that image!
Beautiful work girlfriend! The penguin card is so adorable and I love the deep, rich colors on your second card. Lovely!
I love Pippin and his lights (he still looks happy - must be untangled already!). And the moonglow on your silhouette is a wonderful effect!
absolutely beautiful!!! love your rich colouring and the details on each card is perfect.
Beautiful cards, love the colors , very nice stamp sets.vPretty paper and a very cute penguin.
Mary L Schreiber
Ack! That penguin card is so stinkin' cute!!! Your Old Fashioned Christmas card is gorgeous!
Sweet cards Korin! Love the penguin card with the red/black color scheme and the bling is perfect!! And your Old Fashioned Christmas is lovely with the snowy scene :)
My, my what beautiful cards! I love little Pippin holding the lights. He is so stinking cute. TFS!
your cards are so striking and adorable!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Pippin is SO adorable, Korin...love the colors, the layout, and the bling! Love the rich colors on the Old Fashioned Christmas card and the white accents...another phenomenal release and blog hop!
Amazing cards. Love that adorable penguin and the papers you used. The gel pen adds so much to that Silhouette stamp and the colors are amazing on that card. TFS
Love your cards
Beautiful work. The penguin is so fun and a cute and pretty card. The second is lovely!
Lynn
Wonderful blog hop - so full of great ideas. Love the new sets. Both of your cards are just great. Love the all the details on the first card. Super papers.
Love both of your cards, I love the colors in the second one. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Donna B
I really like these! Perfect papers/bling on the first card and love the additions with the gel pen on the second!
Wonderful. The first card is soooo adorable! Thanks for letting me take part in the hop! I had fun creating and hopping!!!
darling cards.
Wonderful cards Korin! I love the little Pippen also! Your elegant card is just beautiful, I love how you highlighted the image with white, it's perfect.
HUgs,
Maureen
I think those penguins are almost as cute as Rhubarb. :) I love your red black and white penguin card. So much fun. And your second card is fabulous with the shades of blue/greens and the fun faux snow on the trees. Beautiful!
Oh Wow Miss Korin!! These are both just Wonderful! Love your Darling Penguin card! Just makes me smile, he's so CUTE! 8-) And the lovely Old fashioned Christmas scene, is Fabulous! the blues and greens give it the feel of a moonlight sleigh ride! Love it! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Cute penguin card--I like the rhinestone flourish. I like the white accents on the second card.
Great cards Korin! The penguin is darling and the Old Fashioned Christmas truly is perfect for the "drat, I forgot to get started on my Christmas cards!" ;)
Your penguin card is fabulous, and I love all the bling with that cutie pie! I'm so taken with the 2nd one with those amazing colors and white pen accents! I need to CASE your design - that's just fabulous!! It's also my favorite Christmas sentiment ever!
I am just dying here over that penguin! Adorable!!!
Oh WOW!! Those penguins are just too SWEET!! :) Love the new sets and I've enjoyed browsing in your store!! So fun!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous designs!!
Just wanted to let you know that I've now completed the blog hop and wow what gorgeous inspiration with your new sets!! :) Thanks for the fun blog hop! HUGS!
Fabulous cards Korin!! What a wonderful blog hop! Thank you for letting me in :)
Korin, this is such an amazing release and the DT did such a great job showcasing it. LOVE that penguin card. The image is so adorable and the black bling is just the perfect finishing touch.
Another fabulous release Korin. Loving all the new sets. Fabulous sample cards. The darling penguin is so sweet! Great embellishments. The Old Fashioned Christmas card is lovely. Great background colors.
Korin, your coloring and embossing always add so much to your cards. Such a great idea to add snow higlights to the horizon and trees -- they just shimmer! Great blog hop, so many different and inspiring ideas!
I like your twist on the old fashion card and the penguin card is so cute. Love the way you colored it.
Lovely cards, thanks for sharing!
These are great. The penguin looks ready to get his decorating done. Your embellishments set it off. The colors on the "old fashioned Christmas" card help it to come alive. Thanks
Korin, I don't think I've seen you any cards made by you that were less than beautiful! These two are no exception. I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can see my blog for details on how to accept it. Thanks for all the inspiration you provide.
Post a Comment