Are you surprised that September is almost over already? I sure am!! What in the world has happened to this year? It's going by way too fast! Wouldn't you agree??
I thought I'd pop over here today to share a fun card with you since Christmas is just around the corner.
| Stamps: Santa Owl digital stamp (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Mistletoe (Bo Bunny) |
| Ink: Copics & Versafine for sentiment |
| Accessories: ribbon, twine, rhinestones |
The layout is from Taylor's SCS sketch for today. It's a really fun sketch so head over to SCS and play along!
Okay, on a totally different note...you may have noticed this on blog recently...
...and you may be wondering what in the world that is all about, so I thought it might be a good idea to explain why it appeared here all of a sudden... :)
A few months ago my sister signed up to be an Arbonne consultant to help with her family's struggling finances, so of course when she had her kick-off party to start her business I was happy to attend. I really didn't know what to expect at her get-together but I was there to support her as best I could.
As the presentation began I listened intently while the consultant talked about the company and it's products. Keep in mind, I was in various "direct-sales" companies in the past so I knew how these party things worked. However, this time I was intrigued and very impressed by Arbonne's commitment to excellence and their amazing line of products. I was so impressed, in fact, that I spent a great deal of money that night. I even signed up right away to be a preferred client, which only cost me $20 but gave me 20% off all of my purchases for a full year including that initial order. It was a total no-brainer, really. I fell in love with the products so I knew I was going to be ordering them often, plus it would be a benefit to my sister and her new business.
A few weeks later my sister told me about an awesome opportunity that I could bump up my 20% discount to the consultant discount of 35% at no additional cost to me. I thought to myself, "Why in the world wouldn't I want to save another 15% on products I'm already buying?" So of course I bumped up to consultant status...mind you, just for the discount. I had no intentions of selling the products myself.
A few days later, after doing some number crunching with the family finances I found myself very overwhelmed and disheartened. It was quite clear to me that we could use a boost in our family's income. Between medical bills, rising gas and food prices, plus our boys' Christian school tuition, lower paychecks due to cutbacks at hubby's work and of course the current state of the economy, I decided it might be a good idea to just give the Arbonne business opportunity a chance. I certainly had nothing to lose, so that's just what I did.
I am having a great time earning some extra money to help with our finances and the work involved has been very minimal. The best part for me is getting out of the house now and then for some fun girl time while teaching others how important good skincare is for your overall health and well-being. Many of us are so concerned about what we are putting IN our bodies but we pay very little attention to what we are putting ON our bodies....which most often gets absorbed INTO our bodies anyway!
Just in case you are not familiar with the company here is a bit more info. Arbonne is a highly regarded, premium brand with a Swiss heritage. The products are healthy, botanically based and inspired by nature. Our pure, safe and beneficial products are formulated in Switzerland in our own research and development laboratories and then made in the USA. We have a professional line of products that are represented by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, chiropractors, licensed aestheticians, massage therapists, professional makeup artists, personal trainers, beauticians and so many others. These products really are second to none! The anti-aging line REALLY WORKS. I am living proof! :) Our health and wellness line is wonderful for those who want to get healthier with their diet or had started an exercise program. Our makeup is phenomenal. I don't know what I ever did without my Arbonne Makeup Primer! ;) And the list goes on....
I invite you to check the products out for yourself by visiting my website: http://korin.myarbonne.com. I would love to share more about these products with you, so shoot me an email if you have any questions or would like to try a sample.
If you are somewhat local to me, I would be thrilled to get together with you and a few friends for a bit of pampering so I can share a little more about this company and it's fabulous products!
I also have a FB page for all things Arbonne, so pop on over and like my page so you can see what the buzz is all about: https://www.facebook.com/KorinsArbonne?ref=hl
Thanks for hanging with me through this little "commercial" of sorts. I don't plan to talk Arbonne on this blog regularly, but I thought it would be a good idea to share a little bit about this new venture with you. :)
Thanks for stopping by!! May you be richly blessed today!!



1 comment:
Darling card Korin. Love the sweet image all cut out. Pretty coloring too!
So glad to hear that you are enjoying your Arbonne business.
Post a Comment