I've been surfing SCS and Pinterest all day being inspired by all of the beautiful artwork out there and I stumbled upon this card by SmilynStef. I thought to myself, "Wow, that layout looks an awful lot like the layout I used last night for a card I made after seeing something on Pinterest."
So I read on...the card she made was for a sketch from Retro Sketches...so I went to their blog to see the sketch and found that it IS the exact layout from the card that inspired me to make this card.
At Retro Sketches they use previous cards the designers have made and base the new sketches off of them, so the card I saw on Pinterest that inspired me to make this card was also the card that inspired the sketch! PHEW! Did you get all that?!
So without further ado....my card....which is a case of a card I saw on Pinterest, which became a sketch for a challenge, which I am now entering! LOL
Stamps: Bottom of My Heart, Love Sentiments-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: white CS
Inks: Baby Pink, Hollyhock, Tulip-CTMH, Onyx Black-Versafine
Other supplies: black journal pen, ruler, Heart Die-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, red baker's twine-The Twinery, Stickles
Isn't interesting how things have a way of coming full circle? Even in the stamping world! ;)
Thanks for humoring me with your attention for this second post. I hope you enjoy my card!
{smooches}


9 comments:
Love this! How cute!!
So beautifully perfect!
Too funny ... glad you found the original sketch ... love those hearts.
COuldn't have been a more perfect situation!! Gorgeous card, love the hearts,
Thanks for joining us at RetroSketches. :)
Love this as well, that sentiment is beautiful
Lovely card. Love all the different heart patterns.
Gorgeous card! Love it!
Fabulous card Korin. Love the red and pink with those pretty hearts.
I love it! It is funny how that all works out. And there is so much inspiration available on the internet. To keep the momentum rolling, I may have to make a card inspired by yours. :)
Post a Comment