I am sharing a card I made with one of the new sets called Cocoa's Heart. You can find out the full release details on the SNSS Blog.
| Stamps: Cocoa's Heart (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Love Story (Fancy Pants) |
| Ink: copics & memento |
| Accessories: stickles, rhinestone hearts, twine, corner rounder |
I had a BLAST making this card. There is something about valentines that just makes me smile. They are right up there with Christmas cards as one of my faves to make. Not sure which one get's 1st place!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll have another fun sample to share with you tomorrow.
See you then!



16 comments:
Great card!! Loving this release!
Omgoodness this is just the SWEETEST Ever Miss Korin! 8-) Love your Sweet Cocoa! And really loving the fun Valentine dp's and Super layout too! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
SWEET card Korin. Cocoa is just darling and the papers are lovely.
love your card - great paper - and of course, Cocoa is the sweetest.
Sandra ltb
Very cute--love all the papers you used.
Love this card Korin! Super sweet design.
Korin, am loving the Cocoa in a heart stamp! For who doesn't love Cocoa? He always makes me smile.
This is adorable Korin!!
What a fabulous card! Loving this Cocoa image!
Adorable card, I really like that paper you used!
Love the match of papers and design on this delightful Cocoa card, Korin!
This card is so adorable. Great colouring.
What a pretty card, Korin! I love your choice of papers and layout! Beautiful work as always!
Cute Heart paper!
soooo cute!!
Love the papers on this cute card.
Post a Comment