When they were raising funds for the
adoption I contacted her with a desire to help. My idea was to design a
stamp set with an adoption theme to help raise funds for her family.
Unfortunately, things arose that
prohibited the set from being released when I had hoped so her family
was no longer in need of the funds. Instead she suggested we donate to a
wonderful non-profit organization called Henan Kids International.
After reading more about this organization and all they do for the
precious little ones in Henan China, I agreed it was a great idea. So
here we are!
With the help of Courtney and some of her adopting friends I give you...
This special set measures 8"x6" and features 15 heartfelt sentiments.
You can preorder it now for $24.00.
Preorders are expected to ship in early January.
Here is a card I made using this set and a fun pad of paper from Graphic 45 called Little Darlings.
I hope you'll check out the SNSS Blog today to see some other lovely samples made by the DT for this new set.
Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:
What a great cause Korin. You have a big, sweet heart! Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Peaceful Holiday Season.
What a wonderful cause Korin.
And What a beautiful card.
Post a Comment