And so are blog hops!!! Today I am thrilled to share both with you through the Friends of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Birthday Blog Hop. I have met some of the most amazing people in the past 5 years of business. Many of those fantastic ladies are joining us today to celebrate our 5th birthday!
Be sure not to miss a stop and check back throughout the day because we may be adding more stops!!
Why shouldn't you miss a stop you say? Well, not only might you miss some beautiful eye candy, BUT you may also miss the chance to win a $15 store credit!
We are giving away (4) $15 store credits. The winners will be drawn at random from 4 mystery blogs in today's hop!
You'll have until midnight EST on November 30th to comment for a chance to win and I'll announce the winners on December 1st on the SNSS Blog as well as on our FB page.
Enough of the technical stuff....
I wanted to share something extra special for today's hop but I really had a hard time deciding what that should be so here are a few of my recent favorites...
For this card, I stamped the poinsettia on DP two times, fussy cut one image then cut out some of the petals from the other image to layer on top of it for dimension. I do love how it turned out.
| Stamps: Poinsettia (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: Christmas Home (Teresa Collins) |
| Ink: Versafine, Copic for shading of flower |
| Accessories: gold cord, gold stickles, scallop die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), holly embossing folder (Sizzix) |
For this card, I did two things I rarely do anymore...heat embossing and sponging.
| Stamps: Old-Fashioned Christmas, Snowflake Flourish, Christmas Sentiments (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: white CS |
| Ink: Royal Satin Kaleidacolor pad, versamark, versafine black |
| Accessories: ribbon, white embossing powder, corner rounder |
And finally for this one I used a whole bunch of stamp sets to create this Christmas collage. I just love a country Christmas! :)
| Stamps: Vintage Ornaments, Vintage Postcard, Grunge Borders, Holiday Baubles, Light of Christmas Background (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) |
| Paper: brown CS, kraft CS, Webster's Pages, flecked white CS |
| Ink: Cranberry (CTMH), Rich Cocoa (Memento), Copics |
| Accessories: pearls & twine |
I hope you enjoy today's hop and find yourself inspired to create some of your own beautiful creations!



31 comments:
Beautiful cards, Korin! That poinsettia is a stunning card!!!
All three cards are gorge, Korin! Love the layered poinsettia, the sponging on the silhouette, and the country feel of the ornament! Congratulations on five wonderful years! Hugs!
LOVE, love them all Korin!!!
thanks for the opportunity to celebrate with you!!! woooot!
All three are fabulous, Korin...I would be hard-pressed to choose a fav!
YOU are such a blessing to me! So grateful to call you friend! Thank you for including me in your birthday celebration!
I love them all. I wish I had that much time to put into every card. :D
Blessings to you as you celebrate 5fantastic years! Your cards are all so beautiful ... but the Old-Fashioned one is my favorite!
Korin, what a beautiful group of cards. Your talent grows and grows. How the Lord has blessed you!
These are all so beautiful that I can't pick a favorite!! They really are all wonderful!!
Wow these are all beautiful cards thank you for sharing!
great projects
They're all beautiful. Each one makes me feel like a cold breath of fresh air on a winter day.
So beautiful! Love that sleigh scene.
Lovely cards Korin. Hard to pick one. I love the fabulous images, the layered poinsettia... the fabulous silhouette image on the second card... the vintage ornament looks great with the different images... I am so honored to be a part of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Thank you for giving my the opportunity!
Amazing cards!
Beautiful cards. I especially love the poinsettia one. It is just gorgeous!!!
such festive cards...love the poinsettia and blue snowflake cards the best. All so well done.
Oh my gosh, these are all my favorite stamp sets...love them!!
All three cards are fabulous!
Happy Birthday S N S! Three lovely cards! Love the way you made the poinsettia and the layout of that card!
Wowie!! What a Feast for the eyes Miss Korin!! Love all three! Love all the layers and pretty paper pieced Poinsettia, and the Fabulous emboss resist snowflakes on your Pretty Snowy scene and he sweet cozy rustic feel of your last one too! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Such a beautiful array of cards Korin! I love your attention to detail!
Why are you so awesome? I especially love your snowflakes around the edges on your second card, but dang girl - these are great! Happy birthday sweetness! Love ya!
Wow all three are beautiful but the poinsettia with the black, red and white--so eye catching! Love the layers and the details.
Wow...your cards are stunning!!!
I see why you had a hard time choosing just one, Korin. These are all gorgeous! How do you find the time to create such beauties?
Happy 5th Birthday! It's been a fun month of celebration.
WOW-you knocked my socks off with these cards! Especially love the first one-very elegant. Thanks for sharing
WOW-you knocked my socks off with these cards! Especially love the first one-very elegant. Thanks for sharing
These cards are beautiful! I love the background images: the black and white is awesome! And the silouhettes are always so elegant.
These cards are beautiful! I love the background images: the black and white is awesome! And the silouhettes are always so elegant.
Happy Birthday!!! I was a brand new stamper last year when I followed your 4th birthday celebration!!! Your cards are incredible!!! They always are amazing!!!! That Poinsettia card is jaw dropping!!!! I have your snowman stamp set, the one where you can't see his eyes because he is looking up and has a huge smile on his face! I can't help but smile whenever I look at the card I made with him!!! I made it my wallpaper for awhile! Wishing you much success in the coming year!
Hi Korin! The poinsettia is stunning. I love the idea of stamping it on DP twice and then layering part of it. Never thought of that. Thanks for sharing the idea.
Post a Comment