Monday, November 11, 2013

Tender Thoughts & Sympathy Innies: November Release Hop

Welcome to day 3 of our November feature Blog Hops!  


 

  • Stamp set includes 7 images and 3 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The birch trees measure approximately 3 3/4" X 3 3/4" 
  • The deer measures approximately 1 3/4" x 2"
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set - $15 
  • Die set-$25.75 
  • Get the bundle for just $36 a ($40.75 value)



  • Stamp set includes 7 sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
  • The sentiments range approximately from 2" to 3" 
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • Stamp set - $15




Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, November 15th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, November 18th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

20 comments:

Tamara D said...

Always look forward to seeing your beautiful cards!!

NinaB said...

I love the Tender Thought and coordinating dies set. I can see them in pink and browns. Great job showcasing them as well!

Susie said...

Beautiful stamp and die set, Korin. Beautiful cards that reflect all the different ways to create with this very versatile set. Thank you for your inspiration.

Sue D said...

Love the woodland theme and I am always looking for new inside verses.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful images and cards Korin. Loving the maching dies! The white heat embossed trees look wonderful on the second card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you never disappoint me your cards are always so beautiful. Great stamp set and die. Love checking out all of the blogs,everyone cards are wonderful.

Mary L Schreiber

Pati said...

Pretty cards Korin! I love how you split the trees & used a lighter background. It's like a doorway into the forest or the morning glow inviting me in. Pretty layout & colors, I love the white embossing with red on the kraft.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your color combo with on the second card. Beautiful projects. TFS

Kris B said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you continued the trees onto the top panel! The craft/red color combo looks wonderful!

Indy said...

Korin,
This set is stunning! I love all the different uses you've shown! Love it!
Hugs,
Debbie

Heather said...

These are both beautiful! I LOVE how you created such depth in the first card. It really looks like you are looking through a forest.

Theresa said...

I loved these cards at the Release party and can't wait for my order to get here so I can play too! Thank you so much for these beautiful images and sentiments!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Lovely samples, Korin. I really like the new set and matching die!

craftymom205 said...

Love the cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the different looks you created with the same stamp...wonderful!

Katie said...

Great cards! Love how you added in the animals. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

K. Joy said...

These are just gorgeous! I just LOVE the first card. Everything about it, really! Here I was just planning on getting the stamp set, and now you gals are making me want the dies too! lol :) Thanks for sharing!

P.S. The store's new look is fabulous!!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Love how you separated the trees for the deer to peek through!

Lee Ann Barrett said...


Well, I have to say, I adore this set, Korin! I had not even thought of using it as a Thanksgiving card but it works beautifully in your first card. And the background stamping on the card is great! Thanks for the inspiration!

Zella said...

I don't think you can make a bad card :) These are lovely!