Saturday, November 9, 2013

LOL Cats: November Release Hop

Welcome to day 1 of our November feature Blog Hops!  
Today we're featuring my new LOL Cats stamp set! 

Did you know we're celebrating our 6th anniversary this month? To kick off our anniversary release we thought it would be fun to give YOU a gift....

This fun new set is not available for purchase...
it's a GIFT WITH PURCHASE for a limited time!


  • Stamp set includes 5 images and 26 mix and match sentiments
  • Set measures approximately 6" x 8"
  • The cat images range from approximately 1 1/4"-2 1/2" wide
  • Designed by Korin Sutherland
  • FREE with your $60 PURCHASE* 11/8-11/21 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - $26 value  *Total PAID order (after all discounts) must be $60 or more to qualify for FREE set.
 For my first card share today, I thought I'd go with something bright and fun.  I colored this silly guy to look a bit like Garfield, added some bright papers and a versatile sentiment and boom, a fun birthday or any occasion celebration card. :)

For my second card share, I thought I'd go more dainty.  I colored these two like two of MY cats, Tank and Squeaker, because they are the ones who inspired these images :) and this is a very typical scene for these two!  This would make a great encouragement or thinking of you card for a friend who needs a little pick me up. 

Check out more fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.

Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).

The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, November 15th.  The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, November 18th.

Thanks so much for joining us!  Enjoy the hop!

17 comments:

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Super fun cards, Korin! I don't know where you find time to STAMP too! I'm glad your kitties gave you inspiration for this set!

Bridget said...

Well, first of all, I have to say congrats on designing such a fab set which can be used in so many diverse ways! And both your cards have fab layouts and dp's, they really showcase the set so beautifully!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your 6th Anniversary! And this whimsical stamp set of kitties is such a nice way to say thank-you to your customers. I know they appreciate it.

Both cards just pop with color and design! Delightful combination of patterned papers on both cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, gorgeous paper. I love this stamp set, maybe it is because I have 15 or more cats and I can see how some of mine act in your stamp set. Beautiful job of designing. Mary L Schreiber

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another amazing set with super cute images Korin! You are so creative! Sweet cards. Love the coloring! :)

Sandra said...

amazing cards! love them.
Sandra ltb

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what a sweet card!!!

Cathymac said...

Congrats on 6 wonderful years, Korin...may the blessings continue to flow! Your cards are fun and adorable...the set so versatile! LOVE all the sentiments! Mwaaaah!

Sue D said...

Very cute kitty cards. I like the designs and your choice of papers.

Nana Griffin said...

Both are wonderful! Lovely dp used.

Indy said...

Just loving these adorable (yet sassy) cats! Your layering is superb!

Tamara D said...

Great cards! This is my favorite stamp set of all!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love your card layout/designs. TFS

Katie said...

This is such a great set, I love all of the cute little kitty designs! :) Wonderful cards, love the ruffles and banner on the first card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards...love the first with the blue background and scalloped edges on the side.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Sweetness all around, Korin! Love the birthday brights of the first card; your kitties are colored so sweetly in the second card. You are so right-that card is the perfect pick me up card for a friend. Now I need to go and make one for my friend! :)

Zella said...

Great cards - I just love this kitty set!!!